New To iHerb?

Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Almond Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5142075002510266693 on Jun 17, 2014

Expensive but well worth it. I bought another less expensive brand when I finished my first jar of Artisana and I can't wait to finish it to get into this second one I bought. The taste is well worth the price.

Delicious, but not truly raw.

Posted by 5451993341694323636 on Aug 03, 2014

I have no real complaints. It's delicious, good texture/density, and isn't very oily at all. No separation as far as I can tell. The only thing is, it's not truly raw because California almonds are used (pasteurization required by law). I'm not a raw foodist but to those who are, it's a misleading detail. And on that note, being that it's not really raw, it's a little expensive. Tasty and satisfying but I'll try something new when the jar is through.

From a Nut Butter Connoisseur

Posted by Chocolate on Jun 30, 2012

I consider myself to be a nut butter connoisseur. With the exception of my own home made nut butters which I make with Raw soaked and dehydrated nuts, this is the best I have tried. I think over all Artisana is on top of their nut butter game. Also nut butters, especially Raw, that are not peanut, do not come cheap. Almond butter is up there in price maybe only surpassed by Macadamia or Cashew. But this is the best price I have found for Almond Butter. Peace!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 06, 2013

Love almond butter and this one is good but grainy. Not as flavorful as other brands. Very thick and difficult to spread.

organic raw almond butter

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Feb 24, 2013

High quality, but the taste is a bit boring.