• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Customer Ratings

Ammm-azing!

Posted by karandachic on Mar 06, 2013

I loved this almond butter.. It was fresh, oily goodness full of almond flavour.. I had to stop myself from devouring the whole container at once. Still ran out pretty fast. Recommend to all if you are looking for a healthy alternative to your regular fats

organic raw almond butter

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Feb 24, 2013

High quality, but the taste is a bit boring.

Absolutely a must in my diet

Posted by Reviewer2225317 on Feb 24, 2013

I can't do without this fabulous almond butter. No mention of amount of Vitamin E in list of nutrients.

Super!

Posted by MirMad on Feb 23, 2013

I can't live without it! It's tasty and by hand when i need almond milk.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3119677 on Feb 10, 2013

I love this. Puts it in my protein shake all the time and also eat it straight from the jar!

Delicious

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this product! I was staying away from nuts for digestion issues (candida) and also because I couldn't find a good quality raw butter close by. I'm so happy I bought this as it is such a nice treat to pull out every now and then. I dip carrots in and also smear it on apple slices.

Good

Posted by 5388608241826300245 on Dec 30, 2012

This is great because CRUNCHY raw almond butter is difficult to find. It's not my favorite, but I'll buy it 2nd to No One!! The oils are not as separated as some, which is a definite plus. Just not as strong an almond flavor as I like ...

Good taste

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Dec 25, 2012

It taste very good.

THE BEST almond butter

Posted by Reviewer2516826 on Dec 14, 2012

I've tried several organic raw almond butter brands and this one is by far the best. Yum!

truly fresh

Posted by Reviewer2243942 on Dec 01, 2012

I've used a number of brands of almond butter, both raw and roasted. All, except for Artisana, are inconsistent in freshness. In fact, my experience has been that most of the time the other almond butters are rancid. I'm not crazy-fussy, but rancid is just not acceptable. I did a little online research and discovered the reason why this is the case. Most companies use the leftover broken pieces of almonds to process the product and almonds just don't stay fresh once broken. Artisana apparently uses fresh whole almonds, assuring that the product is truly fresh before jarring. That's why it's on the expensive side, but it's worth it. Not only is it healthier to eat raw nuts and seeds, it's imperative that they're fresh. Nothing's more unhealthy than rancid fat!