Artisana, Cacao Bliss, Raw Chocolate Coconut Butter, 8 oz (227 g)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2612636 From Finland on Apr 03, 2011

This is almost too good, ate it so fast. I can't eat that much coconut oil at once but this was really tasty and smooth, not too sweet. The texture is very nice.

Really didn't like the taste :'(

Posted by Reviewer1536148 From New Zealand on Apr 15, 2013

I was really excited about receiving this product after reading how may people loved the taste. I by all means am not a fussy eater and I really did not like the taste of this product. Tried it once and will never try it again unfortunately :(

Tastes Great BUT.......Beware!

Posted by driggs46 From California on May 15, 2012

I recently ordered this for the first time, along with some Go Raw cookies, they came together in the same order. I thought it would be good to try a little on the plain Go Raw cookies; to take them to the next level. However, I became violently ill a few hours later. I thought it was the Go Raw cookies, and I set them aside. About a week later I put the Cacao Bliss on a toasted engish muffin and AGAIN became violently ill. I let iHerb know about the problem, they want me to send it back for a refund. But the amount it would cost in postage, not to mention the hassle, isn't really worth it to me. I think I've had enough trouble with this product at this point. As I'm not sure that Artisana will do anything about this problem, I thought I should leave my experience here so others know that it is possible to become VERY ill after eating this.

Raw and Organic

Posted by Reviewer2428745 From Great Britain on Mar 28, 2011

... and tastes really good - chocolatey and coconutty. We eat it right out of the jar.

Cacao bliss

Posted by Reviewer1353729 From Norway on Feb 04, 2011

Though it was suppose to be creamy, but it's hard like cocunot oil in room temperature..A bit dissapointed, but it's great in a hot cup of cocao..