Product formula has changed

Posted by Reviewer3073265 on Feb 24, 2015

I've bought this several times previously and it was so delicious. The most recent order I received looked different but I thought the just changed the label. It didn't have the same texture or taste and I checked out the label and it has different calorie/carb counts (which is important for me with insulin problems) and it's no longer made with agave but coconut sugar. It's horrible. The coconut sugar absorbs all the oil and gives it a gritty texture. It's also not as sweet because coconut sugar is not a good sweetener IMO. The new formula is drier and grittier and has a really off taste. If they go back to the old recipe I will repurchase but if not then they can keep it.

Manage your expectations

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this because of the "glowing" and "blissful" reviews. Honestly, I regret the purchase and no one in our house is willing to touch this. There's nothing blissful about it. It's pretty much the flavor of coco jam with some cocoa, no sweetness and lots of oil. The coco overpowers the chocolate flavor so that might account for my unhappiness. If you like coco jam - or similar tasting products, you would most likely be happy with this. If you were looking for a healthy alternative to satisfy your chocolate craving, keep looking.

heaven on earth

Posted by 4847597569671493950 on Feb 04, 2015

Fabulous product which my daughter loves and not too sweet. You can really taste the coconut and cacoa, instead of sugar sugar sugar - like in other chocolate spreads.

Nice flavor!

Posted by SunnyRose on Jan 17, 2015

This raw chocolate coconut butter has a nice flavor. It doesn't taste bitter and has a nice mixture of chocolate and coconut flavor.

bad

Posted by 5369641466036779882 on Jan 06, 2015

didnt like it at all..

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

This tastes alright, although I would've liked a stronger and more intense chocolate flavor. So either plain coconut butter or a good vegan nutella for me.

Very delicious!

Posted by 5548596286243832780 on Dec 03, 2014

It is my 3th purchase of this product, I like it very much

I eat it instead of chocolate

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 25, 2014

I thought this product would be "liquidous" in room temperature, but I was wrong (or the indoor climate too cold here in Sweden, 20 degrees C is apparently not enough). No worries, I eat it instead of chocolate! Or melt it when putting it on top of roasted bread. It is sweet, but not too sweet, and taste both chocolate and coconut. Yummy!

Delicious

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

This tastes so good that I can´t buy it any more.. :) Two days and it`s gone!

good taste

Posted by healthseeker on Sep 10, 2014

Nice taste... I guess it is perfect for those who are on a raw food diet, but for me it is just nice :) I hope that most of the ingridients are really raw