Great gift...

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Dec 01, 2013

This made a great gift for a chocolate lover. It was a bit expensive for 8 ounces which was the downside and a reason I will not purchase it again unless it is on sale. The receiver was pleased and said he enjoyed it very much.

Very yummy BUT ARGAVE syrup?

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Aug 02, 2014

Very yummy product indeed but seriously doesn't everyone know that agave syrup is practically pure fructose sugar and really bad for you. So yea delicious product but I won't buy it again unless they change the sugar source.

It's ok

Posted by 5330551070151977868 on Aug 09, 2014

I didn't find it to be that tasty as many of the reviews said here. It is just to sweet and I hate feeling small chunks in my mouth.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

This tastes alright, although I would've liked a stronger and more intense chocolate flavor. So either plain coconut butter or a good vegan nutella for me.

Manage your expectations

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this because of the "glowing" and "blissful" reviews. Honestly, I regret the purchase and no one in our house is willing to touch this. There's nothing blissful about it. It's pretty much the flavor of coco jam with some cocoa, no sweetness and lots of oil. The coco overpowers the chocolate flavor so that might account for my unhappiness. If you like coco jam - or similar tasting products, you would most likely be happy with this. If you were looking for a healthy alternative to satisfy your chocolate craving, keep looking.

It's ok

Posted by AJE905 on Mar 24, 2011

Not as sweet as I thought and not as creamy. Haven't heated it, but I think it would be best "melty". Pretty good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

quickly become boring

we do not like

Posted by Reviewer2811128 on Aug 12, 2011

My son and husband do not like it. Its so strong and spesific

ok

Posted by Reviewer1268067 on Aug 26, 2011

This was just ok. Th taste is not bad, but it is no creamy, which I was hoping for

Good

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Aug 31, 2011

My Children did not like it. I think it's mainly because of the dry, crumbling texture. I like the taste, and that it is raw!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »