delicious yumminess

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

If you are a chocolate lover like me but don't want the sugar, this is a yummy treat. I sometimes just have a scoop right out of the jar! It's low sugars and raw.. a win win.

cut my chocolate cravings

Posted by 5599836656526117042 on Mar 04, 2014

Yum, this is a totally tasty treat and has stopped my chocolate cravings

Better than peanut butter

Posted by 5268957544347103825 on Jul 03, 2014

This spread has come from the heavens… it is literally like a jar of rich, melted, coconutty chocolate. The only problem I had was that because of the cold weather, it solidifies. So every time I want some, I sit it in a bowl of boiling water for around 5-10 minutes, problem solved. Honestly one of the best tasting spreads I've had, agree with other reviewers that I wish it wasn't made with agave syrup, but I'll compromise. So freaking good.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2265472 on Apr 18, 2011

This tastes so delicious and decadent, but the simple ingredients on the jar show how wholesome this is as a product. Very easy to empty a jar with out realising. Very dominate coconut butter taste that adds to the whole mouth feel experience. Not too sweet and just a spoonful will calm any chocolate cravings that I may be experiencing.

super!!!

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on Mar 28, 2011

Very tasty butter flavored coconut and chocolate! And almost sweet - very much!

Pure heaven

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 16, 2011

First spread of its kind, and Artisana got it right!!! The organic cocoa flavor is intense and perfectly balanced with the creamy richness of pure coconut butter. Truly outstanding.

very-very delicious!

Posted by ohMiriam on Mar 09, 2011

Wonderful product, very-very delicious! My son really enjoyed butter, and he asks to order more. And now this butter our favorite product. :)

yum!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on May 03, 2011

This product tastes amazing! I eat it with fruit for a yummy and healthy snack. I will repurchase!!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1422059 on Jul 13, 2011

This is really, really good, it definitely melts in your mouth and tastes just as coconutty and chocolaty as I would like it to! Would recommend this to anyone.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1046955 on Aug 29, 2011

This product is almost too good to buy, especially if you have no self-control. This is so good you will want to eat it right out of the jar and not stop.