This Stuff Tastes Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2935124 on Oct 25, 2011

OMG, the only bad thing about it is you will want to eat the whole jar in one sitting! Whenever I get a craving for chocolate, I just dip a spoon into this stuff. It is really yummy!

delicious!!!!!

Posted by 5133921976156508610 on Jul 28, 2013

delicious!!!!! will order more!!!

Yummy!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012

Tastes very coconutty, a subtle chocolate taste. Very good spread on bread, also works as brownie topping!

You've got coconut in my chocolate...you've got chocolate in my coconut!

Posted by 4782230973530838049 on May 30, 2012

Saw this when I ordered the Raw coconut butter and tried it. YUM! If you love chocolate and like their coconut butter then give this a try. Delicious right out of the jar!

Amazing

Posted by opheart on Jul 25, 2012

I didn't want to buy it, because I thought, that the taste wouldn't be very rich and special. But after som time I decided to taste it. And... It's something amazing, I can eat the whole jar at once! That's why I'd like to see a king-size package of this product at iHerb :-)

delicious yumminess

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

If you are a chocolate lover like me but don't want the sugar, this is a yummy treat. I sometimes just have a scoop right out of the jar! It's low sugars and raw.. a win win.

Decadent!! SOOO good!

Posted by Reviewer1058574 on Feb 03, 2012

I have been eating it by spoon directly from the jar. It is THAT good!

i like it very much...

Posted by Reviewer1547278 on Feb 13, 2012

combination of cacao and coconut is delicious. my husband says: "one teaspoon is not enough, one tablespoon is not enough, one ladle is not enough ... one jar is hardly enough... " :-)

excellent

Posted by rosalindongse on Apr 03, 2012

I love this - it's deliciously creamy and it's really a bliss - tastes like heaven!

Decadent treat and very healthy too!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Apr 15, 2012

I love this product and have purchased it twice so far. I incorporate coconut products into my diet so it is great to find a tasty chocolate treat that is also good for you. I eat a spoonful when I get a craving for something sweet and chocolate.