excellent

Posted by rosalindongse on Apr 03, 2012

I love this - it's deliciously creamy and it's really a bliss - tastes like heaven!

delicious yumminess

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

If you are a chocolate lover like me but don't want the sugar, this is a yummy treat. I sometimes just have a scoop right out of the jar! It's low sugars and raw.. a win win.

Amazing

Posted by opheart on Jul 25, 2012

I didn't want to buy it, because I thought, that the taste wouldn't be very rich and special. But after som time I decided to taste it. And... It's something amazing, I can eat the whole jar at once! That's why I'd like to see a king-size package of this product at iHerb :-)

You've got coconut in my chocolate...you've got chocolate in my coconut!

Posted by 4782230973530838049 on May 30, 2012

Saw this when I ordered the Raw coconut butter and tried it. YUM! If you love chocolate and like their coconut butter then give this a try. Delicious right out of the jar!

very-very delicious!

Posted by ohMiriam on Mar 09, 2011

Wonderful product, very-very delicious! My son really enjoyed butter, and he asks to order more. And now this butter our favorite product. :)

yum!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on May 03, 2011

This product tastes amazing! I eat it with fruit for a yummy and healthy snack. I will repurchase!!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2265472 on Apr 18, 2011

This tastes so delicious and decadent, but the simple ingredients on the jar show how wholesome this is as a product. Very easy to empty a jar with out realising. Very dominate coconut butter taste that adds to the whole mouth feel experience. Not too sweet and just a spoonful will calm any chocolate cravings that I may be experiencing.

my daughters love this

Posted by bbchris on Jul 10, 2011

its great!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1422059 on Jul 13, 2011

This is really, really good, it definitely melts in your mouth and tastes just as coconutty and chocolaty as I would like it to! Would recommend this to anyone.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1046955 on Aug 29, 2011

This product is almost too good to buy, especially if you have no self-control. This is so good you will want to eat it right out of the jar and not stop.