Delicious!

Posted by ceorcan on Feb 12, 2014

This is so delicious. again, I complain against the lack of information about allergens in the products page.

Very tasty

Posted by 5262668188156894080 on Jan 22, 2014

Very tasty one! Like it.

So good!

Posted by Reviewer3077827 on Dec 25, 2013

I bought this product for my children.

So, so good!

Posted by 5452762612710476891 on Dec 23, 2013

This did not last long at my house. It is not a spreadable consistency right out of the jar (though they do recommend heating it) so I found myself eating it by the spoonful. It was like eating chocolate truffles. Very smooth and delicious. My only complaint is the price, and likely the reason I won't repurchase. I make my own coconut butter, so I'll have to try making a chocolate version and hope it compares to this!

I like it although probably wont buy it again....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 04, 2013

.....5 stars because it is very nice....however I tend to only have it by the teaspoon full to satisfy sweet tooth....still give it 5 stars.

Delicious!!!

Posted by 5200942131151157409 on Nov 29, 2013

It reminds me of a fancy pastry or cake filling! Very creamy and very rich. Definitely worth getting!! :)

so good!

Posted by 4769704297678593154 on Nov 26, 2013

It tastes zoo good, which means you may empty the bottle quickly!

My after dinner little sin

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Nov 25, 2013

I like to eat this by the spoon, the texture resembles that of coconut butter and it tastes very good. It is not very sweet, so you can indulge without feeling too guilty

Love at first taste

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 18, 2013

I got this one today and absolutely love it. I got it a bit frozen but after some hours it was ready to be eaten. I love cocnut, but not so much chocolate. But together the taste is absolutely delisions. It holds lots of calories. So u should keep that in mind when u eat it. But it's hard to stop. Just the best product i've bought so far from iherb. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Yum!

Posted by tinelipe on Nov 07, 2013

I could eat this all day..