i like it very much...

Posted by Reviewer1547278 on Feb 13, 2012

combination of cacao and coconut is delicious. my husband says: "one teaspoon is not enough, one tablespoon is not enough, one ladle is not enough ... one jar is hardly enough... " :-)

Decadent!! SOOO good!

Posted by Reviewer1058574 on Feb 03, 2012

I have been eating it by spoon directly from the jar. It is THAT good!

excellent

Posted by rosalindongse on Apr 03, 2012

I love this - it's deliciously creamy and it's really a bliss - tastes like heaven!

Decadent treat and very healthy too!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Apr 15, 2012

I love this product and have purchased it twice so far. I incorporate coconut products into my diet so it is great to find a tasty chocolate treat that is also good for you. I eat a spoonful when I get a craving for something sweet and chocolate.

You've got coconut in my chocolate...you've got chocolate in my coconut!

Posted by 4782230973530838049 on May 30, 2012

Saw this when I ordered the Raw coconut butter and tried it. YUM! If you love chocolate and like their coconut butter then give this a try. Delicious right out of the jar!

Yummy!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012

Tastes very coconutty, a subtle chocolate taste. Very good spread on bread, also works as brownie topping!

Luxury dessert!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 02, 2012

Wish I could have a spoon of this everyday. definetely a kluxurious chocolate s=dessert and very healthy. The more raw grade food you eat - the healthier it si for you. This dessert is something, that pleases your taste buds for delicious taste already after the first spoon of it, I do not need to eat half of a bottle at once to have enough pleasure and taste. I value food, that gives enough taste and fullness on your stomach after eating small amount , because the more natural it is - sooner fills stomach. It is my experience, hope I will find someone thinking the same way ;)

Very tasty!

Posted by Santita on Feb 09, 2012

Highly recommended for those who love chocolate and coconut. Very tasty! Ate straight from the jar. I still love to add additional cocoa butter - a delicious combination of)))

Delisious coconut butter option

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Apr 10, 2012

This butter is so delisious! A little bit difficult to spread due to consistence, needs to smelted a bit. but tastes sooo good!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2894034 on Feb 17, 2012

and rich chocolate taste.. mixed with coconut butter which just gives it that extra delicious tasteful experience.. I sometimes eat a spoonfull of this and find myself in heaven.. Mmmmmmm <3