Chocolate coconut butter

Posted by 4836597234614292954 on Oct 08, 2013

Delicious in pancakes! Gives a hint of chocolate and coconut

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

tastes delicious

Not bad...

Posted by Reviewer3245918 on Feb 07, 2014

I previously found an organic salted caramel coconut spread and finished it so decided to try this one. A lot more bitter. It will take me getting used to. Nice on toast.

My 5-year old loves this!

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014

Healthy, good product, but hard in consistence.

Tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer2037646 on Mar 01, 2014

Perfect healthy and tasty blend!

Great potential, but why add sugar?

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Apr 19, 2014

I regularly eat the non-cacao version of Artisana's coconut butter and love it. I had heard from friends that this chocolate stuff was amazing, so I tried it. The smooth coconut and chocolate combo is indeed amazing, but then I noticed that there was agave syrup added. I usually strictly limit my sugar intake, so my snacking on this helped explain why I had started feeling sugar cravings all of a sudden. There may not be much agave added, but it was enough for me to notice the difference. I think the regular coconut butter has a natural sweetness of its own, so why bother with the agave at all?

Tasted good

Posted by 5663020006688431609 on Jul 16, 2014

This Chocolate Butter tasted good. I kept it in the fridge, but then it became too hard.

good taste

Posted by healthseeker on Sep 10, 2014

Nice taste... I guess it is perfect for those who are on a raw food diet, but for me it is just nice :) I hope that most of the ingridients are really raw

Delicious

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

This tastes so good that I can´t buy it any more.. :) Two days and it`s gone!

Product formula has changed

Posted by Reviewer3073265 on Feb 24, 2015

I've bought this several times previously and it was so delicious. The most recent order I received looked different but I thought the just changed the label. It didn't have the same texture or taste and I checked out the label and it has different calorie/carb counts (which is important for me with insulin problems) and it's no longer made with agave but coconut sugar. It's horrible. The coconut sugar absorbs all the oil and gives it a gritty texture. It's also not as sweet because coconut sugar is not a good sweetener IMO. The new formula is drier and grittier and has a really off taste. If they go back to the old recipe I will repurchase but if not then they can keep it.