Healthy

Posted by 5343122824221461513 on Dec 08, 2012

Healthier then any chocolate spread that you would buy. It is a bit dry though.

taste

Posted by Reviewer2876702 on Dec 06, 2012

very splendid taste

Nice !

Posted by Reviewer2118659 on Dec 04, 2012

delicious....

Yum!

Posted by 5153873402057016373 on Nov 26, 2012

So so so delicious! It was such a nice treat, I loved it on toast with a little bit of honey.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Oct 29, 2012

But I won't repurchase because the consistency is too hard, and heating the whole thing up everytime I use it becomes cumbersome. Lovely taste and ingredients though!

Great

Posted by 4782064866532696609 on Oct 11, 2012

Love this stuff great on apples

Unsure

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

Not sure what to think of this. Didn't taste it as I was put off by the strong smell of coconut oil. While I love baking and cooking with coconut oil, I am not that fond of anything with a disproportionate amount of it.

Great quality and prompt service

Posted by 4763104751854579472 on Oct 08, 2012

perfect.

chocolate + coconut = Heaven

Posted by AngelaEvans on Sep 20, 2012

I am a huge fan of coconut and chocolate is my weakness. The manufacturer mixes both to create a pretty good product with Cacao Bliss. When I first received this jar, I was not too impressed. The appearance of the product was that of stale/old chocolate. It was crumbly when I tried to dip my spoon in it. I had anticipated a creamy substance. This product is not creamy out of the jar. Unless the entire jar has been left in the sun or in a hot spot, don't expect to dip your knife or spoon in and spread it around on a piece of toast. In terms of eating options, I do recommend heating the product. While I now enjoy eating it in its solid form out of the jar, heating some of the product creates a substance that can be spread easily on toast. I also like taking shavings of this product and sprinkling it on cupcakes. The coconut and chocolate flavor is a subtle addition to any sweet treat. I will note that the flavor took some getting used to. It probably took three to four samplings before I started to really want to eat spoonfuls of the product. I think with any new product that has a slightly different consistency and flavor there is an adjustment period. I'm glad I didn't give up on it and took some time to experiment with how it could be used. I will be incorporating this product into gift baskets for both my vegan and non-vegan friends and family. It is recommended that this product not be refrigerated. As a vegan product, there is no milk, eggs, honey or other animal-based substances that go into the formulation of this product. According to the product packaging, this product is "made in a facility that processes tree nuts and soy, but does not process peanuts, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or GMO's." This product is also sugar cane free. I give this product 4.5 stars. Cacao Bliss is made in the United States

Scrummy but takes some effort. :D

Posted by 5147796687329497167 on Sep 19, 2012

I loved the taste, but you do have to keep re-heating and mixing it as it hardens in room temperature. Not creamy in other words, quite difficult to spread on bread so more suitable for baking or eating out of the jar.