Mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jun 24, 2012

Like all high-quality triglyceride-form fish oils, this is much more digestible than ethyl-ester form fish oils. On that basis, I'd give this product five stars. However, this particular product seems to be strangely sedative for me, which isn't something that I generally associate with a high-EPA fish oil of any type, given that I generally take high-EPA fish oils specifically for their stimulant and antidepressant qualities. For that reason, I prefer the Minami MorO-3 triglyceride-form fish oil to this. This isn't bad; it just doesn't work as well for me as does the other product.

it really help

Posted by Reviewer2281801 on Mar 04, 2011

I was first introduced this product by a friend and has taken one capsule times a day for a month. Then I took a blood test and the level of cholestrol and triglyceride was lower to normal, so I keep on taking it as well.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1064331 on Jan 27, 2011

After a long, hard search for Fish Oil pills that I do not taste all day long, I have finally found the answer! These are high quality and tasteless!!

Fast Shipping Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2186866 on Nov 20, 2010

This is a very high quality product that has worked very well for me. The shipping was fast and will be purchasing with iherb.com again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1653131 on Sep 13, 2010

I'm not a professional but I really like this product and its ingredients

Excellent product, great price and service

Posted by Reviewer3255889 on Feb 27, 2010

Much, much better price and exact same product as our local health food store plus free, quick shipping when we purchased our regular order. We don't even look anywhere else but here. Try it, you'll see what I mean.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1124875 on Jan 17, 2009

Excellent service, good communication, if only all online businesses could be as efficient and well organised.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1939205 on Dec 09, 2008

Very good service. Fast international delivery.

Great product and Great Service to the UK

Posted by Reviewer3265865 on Nov 13, 2008

Excellent Omega3 product and brilliant service frin iHerb for delivery to the UK.

Best supplement for lower back pain

Posted by Reviewer1222059 on Oct 09, 2008

High levels of EHA and DHA are the key to deminishing lower back pain. If you go to your local store, you will notice that the levels of EHA and DHA are far less than with Ascenta and cost about the same or more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »