Does wonders for your skin

Posted by 4747094208994200290 on Jul 04, 2013

I am so glad I found this product. I was using Advocare Amplify A.T. but couldn't afford it anymore, $36 for 30 day supply. Then I found that Astavita has the same ingredients as Amplify for a lot less. I can see big improvements in my skin in just a week of taking this product. It diminishes fine lines and just makes your skin look healthier. A must have beauty treatment.

Astavita Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2905356 on Feb 23, 2012

A truly wonderful product. Just a week into the supplement and already have seen benefits to my skin and complexion. Just 2 caps a day is doing wonders for me including sleep, improvement in skin quality and not to mention much healthier looking eyes. I hope to increase to 16mg a day dosage as I undertake an intensive exercise program.

Astavita Skin Defense Complex

Posted by holistic1 on Aug 04, 2008

I've been using this product for over a year now for its antioxidant properties and protection from free radicals. I feel great and my skin is more supple. Astavita SDC is a product I'll use forever.

LOVE IT

Posted by zarina on Nov 24, 2009

Great stuff

It's very good.

Posted by Reviewer1577315 on Apr 26, 2010

My skin is getting better. But I'm just take for few days. But I'm satisfed with that quality and price. thank you.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2896640 on Nov 24, 2011

Astavita is always good but if i-Herb can provide bigger size of product that would make move up this to "Very Good"

A little unhappy

Posted by 4953849632529250932 on Mar 14, 2013

Today I received, but is valid until 2013 May, only 2 months. I feel very disappointed.

VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR GRATE SERVICE!....

Posted by Reviewer1234133 on Mar 14, 2011

THIS A COMPANY TO TRUST...I'LL CONTINUE ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THEM...I'M VERY PLEASE WITH THEIR OTSTANDING SERVICE BY THE WAY ASTIVIA SKIN DEFENSE PRODUCT BRINGS GREAT RESULTS IN FEW WEEKS.....C. PATTERSON