July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

At Last Naturals, Acne Treatment Soap, Aloe Vera, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Clogs my pores

Posted by JenniferAyers on Jan 25, 2011

I purchased this because it has a higher sulfur content than Grandpas' Sulfur soap. After using this for 3 days my pores became very clogged and I have more blackheads than I ever have before. It personally didn't work for me but it seems to be a well made product. The soap is very smooth and soaps up nice. I will give it to my mom and see what she thinks. I gave it one star only because it clogged my pores so badly.

very bad, and smells horrible

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 28, 2012

looking forward to trying this soap on my skin, after reading the comments. But I was trying the soap for over a week and nothing came out of it! It smells terrible and the smell sticks for a long time. Very unpleasant.

Cheira muito mal

Posted by Reviewer2038454 on Mar 27, 2012

A falta de fragrancia no sabonete dificulta o uso, pelo mal cheiro que fica na pele.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1895906 on Jun 02, 2012

Broke me out the first time I used it. Truly awful.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

That had no effect on my acne...