Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1401937 on Mar 25, 2007

This was an excellent product 20 years ago and continues to be. I would recomend this product for any type of cleansing or constipation problem.

excellent

Posted by paisleyjade on Nov 20, 2011

Very effective. Easy to put in yogurt for a child to eat if they can`t swallow. And gentle.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2274387 on Jul 20, 2010

I have tried a half dozen different herbal laxatives and this one is by far the best. I don't even take the max amount and it works extremey well.

Trusted

Posted by Reviewer1843789 on Oct 30, 2014

I have to take more than the recommended dose for results, in stubborn cases may need to take more, and twice a day for couple of days, and drink LOTS of water. The tablets seem to be (smell) higher in Senna than the powdered form available in Australia (Blackmores Colon Care). Still - it's Arnold Ehrets trusted recipe, you can't go wrong!

Not helping

Posted by odereviews on Apr 09, 2013

No effect, even with the serving size of 4. My girlfriend tested this also, and said the same thing. Can't recommend. Price wasn't too bad. Cheaper than the Now Foods Laxative Cleanse.

Innerclean

Posted by Reviewer1334798 on May 13, 2011

Always works for me!

inner clean

Posted by Reviewer3262670 on Mar 06, 2015

Always works and no side affects. For best results I take 2 to 4 tablets with 1 capsule Now foods senna leaf. This product has been used by my family for as long as I can remember.

good product

Posted by 5487974908014665777 on Apr 27, 2015

Do help

Not good

Posted by 4809942264410706363 on Aug 10, 2016

Not good

not as effective as you may wish for

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Nov 08, 2010

all natural, which is good, but slow working. I've been troubled with constipation for a while, and was hoping this product would help. So far it hasn't, but maybe I don't use the right dosage.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »