10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

At Last Naturals, MSM Soap, Herbal Moisturizing Bar, 3 oz (85 g)

I love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1139435 on Sep 21, 2010

My skin has improved 100% since purchased this back in July 2010. It is smoother and clearer and I have had no breakouts. I also bought a couple of boxes for my teenage daughter who suffers from eczema and a few breakouts. Her skin color and tone is evening out. The "chicken" type skin on her shins and calves is showing minor change, but we both agreed to reassess in a year.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1580644 on Oct 29, 2010

I saw the product on impatientdieter's Youtube video. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using it. I would recommend it to anyone who like me has been losing lots of weight and needs their skin naturally rejuvenated and tightened.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2473987 on May 06, 2011

I've used this product since 09/10 for skin tightening (during and after weight loss), eczema, and for mild acne. It truly is amazing and works really well as a staple product in my skin care routine. Its very gentle on the skin and the scent is pleasant (though has a chalky undertone). I love the glow that my skin has and recommend it to anyone.

msm soap

Posted by Reviewer3349682 on Feb 27, 2011

This soap is really nice, very moisturizing and well worth the price I will be ordering alot of these bars.

Nice orange scent

Posted by Reviewer1213185 on Jun 21, 2014

I've noticed my skin is firmer. Its hummid here so its very refreshing but may be a bit drying for winter. I have delicate skin (eczema) but this doesn't break me out I like it. アトピー持ちで敏感肌ですがこちらの石けんは使い心地が良いです。オレンジのいい香りがします。こちらを使い始めてから肌はなんとなく弾力が出た気がします。またリピすると思います。