I love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1139435 on Sep 21, 2010

My skin has improved 100% since purchased this back in July 2010. It is smoother and clearer and I have had no breakouts. I also bought a couple of boxes for my teenage daughter who suffers from eczema and a few breakouts. Her skin color and tone is evening out. The "chicken" type skin on her shins and calves is showing minor change, but we both agreed to reassess in a year.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1580644 on Oct 29, 2010

I saw the product on impatientdieter's Youtube video. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using it. I would recommend it to anyone who like me has been losing lots of weight and needs their skin naturally rejuvenated and tightened.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2473987 on May 06, 2011

I've used this product since 09/10 for skin tightening (during and after weight loss), eczema, and for mild acne. It truly is amazing and works really well as a staple product in my skin care routine. Its very gentle on the skin and the scent is pleasant (though has a chalky undertone). I love the glow that my skin has and recommend it to anyone.

msm soap

Posted by Reviewer3349682 on Feb 27, 2011

This soap is really nice, very moisturizing and well worth the price I will be ordering alot of these bars.

Alkaline & drying

Posted by Carybear on Apr 11, 2015

Cheap soap, pH of 10, same a tide laundry detergent. Will wreck your skin. I do NOT recommend

THIS IS AMAZING!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 13, 2013

I love this soap so much! At first when I got this I was overwhelmed but how AMAZING it smelled. It smells divine! But I thought.. 'I bet it just another regular soap'.. But I was wrong. I have a very sensitive skin.. I get red very easily when I wash my face. And I get pimpled really easily if my skin doesn't like what I use on it. But since I started using this they have disappeared.. And my skin is in it's normal color! Amazing! My skin haven't looked this good in a lot of years! I normally first wash my face with oil (grapeseed oil) to remove my makeup (incl mascara) and then I go over with this.. And it removes everything.. I love it! I only use it in the evening. Since washing the face in the morning isn't the best when you have a dry sensitive skin who need it's moisture. I'm so glad I bought two of these.

love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer3169975 on Jul 15, 2010

i have loyally used this soap for years. it is non drying and the best bar soap i have ever come across.

Nice orange scent

Posted by Reviewer1213185 on Jun 21, 2014

I've noticed my skin is firmer. Its hummid here so its very refreshing but may be a bit drying for winter. I have delicate skin (eczema) but this doesn't break me out I like it. アトピー持ちで敏感肌ですがこちらの石けんは使い心地が良いです。オレンジのいい香りがします。こちらを使い始めてから肌はなんとなく弾力が出た気がします。またリピすると思います。

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1685064 on Sep 01, 2011

i haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin after using this soap.

At Last Naturals, Born Again, MSM Soap Herbal Moisturizing Bar

Posted by Reviewer1349720 on Jan 13, 2012

IM disappointed with this bar soap it didnt work for my oily skin