New To iHerb?

At Last Naturals, Meno-Herbs with Red Clover, 90 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works so well it's scary!

Posted by 5214791324246658620 on Feb 09, 2013

I have been suffering with FREQUENT hot flashes (often about once an hour!) and spending so much of the night throwing off covers and then retrieving them due to night sweats that I was becoming sleep deprived. I did not really expect a whole lot from just an herbal supplement, but this stuff is AMAZING! In fact, I had to reduce the dosage to one per day instead of two because my breasts were becoming tender. I now have NO HOT FLASHES at all and only an occasional night sweat. I am a little concerned about the safety and possible cancer risks of using these plant-based-estrogens. And for those of you who think it can't harm you just because it's natural, let me remind you that Hemlock is 100% natural, too. However, since it works so well and I feel SO much better, I am continuing to use it; in fact, ,I just ordered four more bottles just in case they discontinue it! I will, however, keep an eye on any studies regarding the risks.

Sleelping again

Posted by Reviewer1021661 on Sep 07, 2009

Really seemed to help lessen the intense sweats that were awakening me several times throughout the night.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer3131994 on Apr 27, 2007

Despite what has been on television regarding the use of this supplement for menopausal symptoms, I love it. The symptoms are gone

Glynis Staddon

Posted by Reviewer1485011 on Jul 15, 2008

Keeps my hot flushes at bay, The price in the U.K. is nearly 4 times more. A great alternitive to HRT

Will Buy Again

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jan 26, 2009

Low dose; High potency; Quality product with effective results. Thank you IHERB for giving us this product at low cost.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »