Candy Bar substitute

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013

I buy this to use as a candy bar substitute (think mars/snickers) and it really hit the spot. THis product is unavailable in Singapore and Iherb really saved my taste buds (and waistline) with this. Really really reaaaaallly good. I would recommend this over the Atkins endulge because with just a little more moolah, you get almost 2x the fiber AND protein. I also would think that this is more satisfying than the endulge series. SO, do go for this is if you're finding a candy bar substitute (:

Atkins, Advantage, Caramel Double Chocolate Crunch Bar, 5 Bars, 1.6 oz (44 g) Each (ATK-03505)

Posted by 5075481535980875890 on May 11, 2016

very fast service , great packaging

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Feb 02, 2012

I have tried almost all of the Atkins bars now, and this one is by far my favourite! Light and crispy, not heavy or sickeningly sweet like many other bars. Though they're "dangerous" to keep around, I'm ordering another box right away :-)

Tasty

Posted by kamillak on Apr 01, 2012

I love Atkins bars in general, and this is one of my favorites! Tastes good, and fills you up for a little while. Great for when that sugar craving comes at night.

A+ Protein & Fibre

Posted by Reviewer1447068 on May 19, 2012

A great solution for my Diabetic husband's afternoon snack. Great balnce of protein and fibre.

The best Atkins-bar!

Posted by Reviewer2007578 on May 31, 2012

I love this one, my favorite Atkins bar ever! Not too sweet or heavy. Perfect treat!

love them

Posted by 5265538220337047341 on Jul 13, 2012

chocolate taste is soooo good

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

and filling.

tasty

Posted by 4865228792590373160 on Dec 10, 2012

I make these bars by slicing them up very thin and eating them off a plate. It feels like more of a gourmet and exclusive treat than chowing down a whole bar out of a foil wrapper

さくさく

Posted by 5474525026288213603 on Jan 16, 2013

さくさくでキャラメルも効いていておいしい!!Dark Chocolate Decadence Barよりもヌガー感は少なくてキャラメルが効いてる分こっちのほうが好みの味でした。

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »