Very satisfying, good for weight loss when you don't have time

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These are perfect for lunches and snacks on the go. They have a super chocolate flavor which I would liken to a brownie! It will help with any chocolate craving. Also, these are good for weight loss due to the high protein content and low net carb of 3g. If you liked my review, click on eathealthy in blue above to read my reviews about other products I have tried from iherb.

As expected

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on Apr 25, 2011

This is a good chocolate bar with good taste.

Good...

Posted by Reviewer2475818 on Jul 15, 2011

This was a werry good chocolate, but not my favorit!

Good, but not the best

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on Sep 30, 2011

These Atkins bars are good, no doubt about that. But I don't think they're the best of all the Atkin bars, I think e.g. that the chocolate chip cookie dough's are better, or the one's with chocolate and orange taste. Yummie.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2390789 on Nov 15, 2011

Not the same taste as those we buys in Norway... But Much cheaper :)

Best Atkins bar so far

Posted by Reviewer1999793 on Dec 03, 2011

In additiotion to Atkins, Advantage, Dark Chocolate Decadence Bar, I have tried the following Atkins bars from iHerb.com. Atkins, Endulge, Peanut Butter Cups (very bad. Plastic) Atkins, Endulge, Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie (yucky. Powdery) Atkins, Endulge, Nutty Fudge Brownie (Doughy, nutty, not that good) Atkins, Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar (Chewy, good) Atkins, Advantage, Caramel Fudge Brownie Bar (Smooth, tasty, good!) I have to say Atkins, Advantage, Dark Chocolate Decadence Bar is the best one so far. The product name does not suggest that it's a crunchy candy. So it was a pleasant surprise, when it had bit and pieces of crunchy fillings in the chocolate. All the other Atkins Bars I have tried are doughy and chewy. That's why I immediately loved the unique texture. I love it so much, I have placed a repeat order.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1220457 on Dec 07, 2011

VERY good taste, but wish there was more protein

Not a chocolate eater

Posted by Reviewer1413922 on Dec 10, 2011

For a person who doesn't like chocolate that much i found these are great and not sweet which i like.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1806136 on Jan 13, 2012

taste good but expensive!

bar