Atkins, Endulge, Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar, 5 Bars, 1.2 oz (34 g) Per Bar

Reviews 1-star

Surprised me!

Posted by 5520329460581197054 on Aug 19, 2012

I normally love Atkins-bars, but this one surprised me. I didn`t like it at all, and ended up giving the package to my mum. Somethig was just very off, I think it wasn`t sweet enough.

Choocolate

Posted by Charlottearntzen on Oct 22, 2012

I do not like the taste of the chocolate!

WHAT THE..

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

not for me

Posted by 5048601912600577141 on Apr 12, 2013

Tasteless bar.Never buy again.

Dont buy!!!

Posted by 5411388040146192060 on Sep 13, 2013

I had to trow these away, they are really bad!!