Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 26, 2013

This tastes really good, but it has maltitol as an ingredient which says in wikipedia that may cause a laxative effect. Also, I don't think this is Non-GMO(non-genetically modified organism), so I don't think I will reorder this. I am trying to stay away from GMO, it is not natural and can cause many disease, I try to buy whatever is Non-GMO labeled or Organic labeled(Organic is Non-GMO also). God bless you all.

Mouais !

Posted by Western on Jun 13, 2013

C'est bon mais sans plus ! entre le Mars et le Lion en beaucoup plus sec (mousse bar < euh ! non !)

ok マーズみたい

Posted by lchchchiyo on Dec 21, 2012

it's okay taste for a chocolate bar sold in drugstores, great for mars bar lover, a bit healtier than the original ones.マーズみたいなジャンクなお味、でも内容的にはちょっぴりヘルシーなのかもといった感じですね

It`s okey!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1377998 on Sep 26, 2012

Tastes at bit to much sweetener.

Ok

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jan 09, 2014

Vähähiilarinen välipalapatukka. Ei missään nimessä päihitä maussa "normaaleja" suklaapatukoita mutta menee laihduttajalla paremman puutteessa.

so so..

Posted by Reviewer3134354 on Nov 30, 2012

I just had it and it's not bad... and though it's containing 14g alcohol sugar, it's not that sweet.. (strange!) well I'm not satisfied with this but some of you are gonna love this so if you are the fan of Atkins bars, just try it!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2931212 on Oct 21, 2011

This bar felt a bit "heavy" for me, and I didn't like the taste as much as many of the other Atkins products.

Chewy delight

Posted by Reviewer1999793 on Dec 03, 2011

This is one of the better tasting products in Atkins assortment. Many of Atkins bars contain nuts and cereals but this doesn't. It's a simple combination of chocolate and caramel. Very nice chewy texture. Compared to other Atkins bars (1.4-1.6oz), this bar is small (1.2oz).

Not my fave

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Jan 10, 2012

Not too tasty, and more artificial-tasting than others I've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »