ok マーズみたい

Posted by lchchchiyo on Dec 21, 2012

it's okay taste for a chocolate bar sold in drugstores, great for mars bar lover, a bit healtier than the original ones.マーズみたいなジャンクなお味、でも内容的にはちょっぴりヘルシーなのかもといった感じですね

OK, but expected better

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

Bought these because this flavour isn't available here. The picture on the box looks great, but they didn't quite hit the mark. Don't get me wrong, they were fine - but there was a slightly artificial aftertaste to them. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 26, 2013

This tastes really good, but it has maltitol as an ingredient which says in wikipedia that may cause a laxative effect. Also, I don't think this is Non-GMO(non-genetically modified organism), so I don't think I will reorder this. I am trying to stay away from GMO, it is not natural and can cause many disease, I try to buy whatever is Non-GMO labeled or Organic labeled(Organic is Non-GMO also). God bless you all.

Mouais !

Posted by Western on Jun 13, 2013

C'est bon mais sans plus ! entre le Mars et le Lion en beaucoup plus sec (mousse bar < euh ! non !)

It`s okey!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.

👍🏻

Posted by 5194960610843795683 on Apr 11, 2016

👍🏻

Good

Posted by 4855341636946545987 on Aug 30, 2016

Good

Atkins Endulge Bars

Posted by 5045846554587663134 on Oct 01, 2016

A consistency very like a mars bar .. They were ok but l found an afterburn in my throat from the sweetener. I much prefer the peppermint crisp chocolate bar by Atkins ..

ok

Posted by Reviewer1377998 on Sep 26, 2012

Tastes at bit to much sweetener.

Ok

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jan 09, 2014

Vähähiilarinen välipalapatukka. Ei missään nimessä päihitä maussa "normaaleja" suklaapatukoita mutta menee laihduttajalla paremman puutteessa.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »