Great taste, but upsets my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on May 05, 2015

The taste is great, it's a fabulous snack, but my stomach is upset for days after eating one.

Low carb junk food

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Dec 19, 2014

Full of nasty artificial ingredients. There are many more whole food alternatives to this junk.

WHAT THE..

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

Dont buy!!!

Posted by 5411388040146192060 on Sep 13, 2013

I had to trow these away, they are really bad!!

Surprised me!

Posted by 5520329460581197054 on Aug 19, 2012

I normally love Atkins-bars, but this one surprised me. I didn`t like it at all, and ended up giving the package to my mum. Somethig was just very off, I think it wasn`t sweet enough.

These are amazing

Posted by Reviewer1469753 on Aug 31, 2011

REALLY good, taste like real chocolate

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3206263 on Sep 22, 2011

Tastes very good!

It`s okey!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.

Best ever

Posted by Reviewer2329176 on Jul 15, 2012

Very tasty and good snack, either before training or in-between meals! Just the right size as well. Have ordered again aldready

favourite

Posted by Reviewer1691963 on Jul 16, 2012

My favourite Atkins bar right now. Very good indulgence!