Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 26, 2013

This tastes really good, but it has maltitol as an ingredient which says in wikipedia that may cause a laxative effect. Also, I don't think this is Non-GMO(non-genetically modified organism), so I don't think I will reorder this. I am trying to stay away from GMO, it is not natural and can cause many disease, I try to buy whatever is Non-GMO labeled or Organic labeled(Organic is Non-GMO also). God bless you all.

Mouais !

Posted by Western on Jun 13, 2013

C'est bon mais sans plus ! entre le Mars et le Lion en beaucoup plus sec (mousse bar < euh ! non !)

hmmm

Posted by 4831419684604485952 on Jan 24, 2013

Tasted good, but this wasn't so healthy that I expected...

Good

Posted by 4736971588965045218 on Dec 25, 2013

These bars taste funny. I wouldn't recommend them, try another bar.

Got stomach ache

Posted by Marvika on Nov 10, 2016

not good

WHAT THE..

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

Surprised me!

Posted by 5520329460581197054 on Aug 19, 2012

I normally love Atkins-bars, but this one surprised me. I didn`t like it at all, and ended up giving the package to my mum. Somethig was just very off, I think it wasn`t sweet enough.

These are amazing

Posted by Reviewer1469753 on Aug 31, 2011

REALLY good, taste like real chocolate

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3206263 on Sep 22, 2011

Tastes very good!

It`s okey!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.