Weird. Artificial. Blech!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 16, 2013

I should have read the ingredients more carefully before purchasing these. Full of artificial junk. They taste weird. I would never recommend, or buy again. Blech! I purchased this at iherb, so at least I didn't pay a lot for it. I have saved a lot of money buying at iherb, and never paid anything for shipping! I hope you found my review of Atkins Endulge Bars helpful. Iherb has lots of wonderful products, I just don't recommend this one.

not good

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on Oct 13, 2012

the taste is bad, when you eat it, feels like you are eating chemicals...

I---

Posted by Charlottearntzen on Oct 22, 2012

I do not like the taste of the chocolate!

יש טעם לוואי קל אבל עושה את העבודה ומשביע

Posted by 5497754178981520366 on Sep 13, 2014

כל אחד יעשה החושבים שלו

ATKINS PRODUCTS ARE NOT LOW CARB!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Old, hard and harnished

Posted by 4703219348577909138 on Dec 25, 2014

Tastes like it's about to be of old date. It tastes much better from the store. Much fresher. This was an old product and I threw it in the trash. The same with my whole order of Atkins

BAD CONDITION OF PRODUCT AT

Posted by 5760197444875854597 on Apr 16, 2015

looks like it has both been frozen an exposed to too much heat. It was white on some parts. And the content not fresh

delicious 😍😍😍

Posted by 5546305712850269636 on Feb 21, 2016

Very sweet

Nope

Posted by 4654640221828823341 on Apr 20, 2016

This is definetly cheaper than buying in store here in Norway, but it tasted completely differt too. This has an awfull aftertaste, artificial, that went on and on. No, I will definetly never buy theese again.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1027714 on Mar 10, 2013

Not so good... coconut flavor al over the place

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »