ATTITUDE, All Purpose, Citrus Zest, 27.1 fl oz (800 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Lovely smell and great cleaning

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This spray and wipe cleaner is easy to use on multiple surfaces, cleans great and smells fresh. The scent is light and not overpowering. I was introduced to Attitude cleaning products when a green cleaning company was doing housekeeping at my house. They used this all purpose cleaner to wipe down all surfaces such as stairway railings, tables, high chairs, bathroom vanities, cupboards, etc. I loved the cleaning power and the smell it left behind so I asked what they used! So glad that iherb carries this brand, and grateful for the super fast shipping in case I forget to order ahead and run out! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2317997 on Apr 16, 2012

This is a great product-smells nice and it works well for really greasy stuff like kitchen sinks and stove tops. I don't prefer it for surfaces that I am not going to wash with water-like table tops and counter tops. It is 'detergenty' and can leave a filmy feeling-greenshield is better for this. I keep both of these cleaners around.

OUTSTANDING

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 29, 2011

I am THRILLED to have found this brand and I can't say enough good things about it! This all purpose cleaner is superb. It cleans outstandingly well, no need to rinse, and has a very nice light NATURAL, 100% ESSENTIAL OIL scent that didn't give me any kind of headache or chemical reaction at all, like I'm prone to get from products that use the unhealthy synthetic fragrances. I have also bought the Attitude Tile & Wood Floor Cleaner, 2 kinds of hand soap, and Bathroom Eco Cleaner (spray) and love them ALL.

Because natural is good.

Posted by 4619630904762902098 on Sep 21, 2013

Good to believe in the product ingredients used.

Descent multi-purpose cleaner

Posted by RationalGaze on Jun 29, 2014

Cleans quite well, although metal surfaces (kitchen sink) require some additional effort.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »