Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

ATTITUDE, Eco Diapers, Maxi, 26 Diapers

for my baby it was good

Posted by Reviewer2661796 on Jan 30, 2012

Used to use product from Japan which has the best absorbant, however after the Nuke plant meltdown, I looked out for eco diaper. At first, rash broke out a little bit but soon it disappeared. some might think eco or organic diaper doesn't absorb very well but this does its job VERY WELL, of course not like the one w/ chemical absorbant

BIODEGRADABLE!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Biodegradable, fragrance-free and chlorine-free - need I say more! These are an excellent diaper from a great manufacturer. Tabs did not stick well! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Best green diapers on iHerb

Posted by Jill-Ueno on Feb 24, 2014

I tried every brand here on iHerb and decided to settle down with Attitude. These are truely ecological green diapers comparing to Seventh Generation which seems to me that although they are not bleached in any ways, but they do contain certain level of petroleum products (sorry if my understanding from their product description is wrong). Attitude diapers also beat Earth's Best for the superior abilities of absorbing well and staying dry on the surface. Earth's Best diapers were terrible to us, soaking wet against my daughter's skin after she peed. She is okay with Seventh Generation and Attitude, but not with Earth's Best. We have been using Attitude diapers exclusively for over one year now. Not bad at all. There are still rooms for improvement, and I'm actually seeing this company is constantly upgrading their products.