Best green diapers on iHerb

Posted by Jill-U on Feb 24, 2014

I tried every brand here on iHerb and decided to settle down with Attitude. These are truely ecological green diapers comparing to Seventh Generation which seems to me that although they are not bleached in any ways, but they do contain certain level of petroleum products (sorry if my understanding from their product description is wrong). Attitude diapers also beat Earth's Best for the superior abilities of absorbing well and staying dry on the surface. Earth's Best diapers were terrible to us, soaking wet against my daughter's skin after she peed. She is okay with Seventh Generation and Attitude, but not with Earth's Best. We have been using Attitude diapers exclusively for over one year now. Not bad at all. There are still rooms for improvement, and I'm actually seeing this company is constantly upgrading their products.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Nov 07, 2012

I usually use seventh generation nappies. Thought I'd give a different brand a try, but doesn't have as good absorbancy as Seventh Gen. I do like they are completely eco friendly & carbon neutral, they just need a little thicker absorbing pad in them, and they would be ideal for our son.

buttock rash