Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

ATTITUDE, Eco-Friendly Hand Soap, Essential Oils Lime & Lavender, 35.2 fl oz (1.04 l) (Discontinued Item)

OUTSTANDING new brand of soap!

Posted by Sprinkles on Aug 21, 2011

W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I would take a chance on this new brand of soap I'd never heard of, and I'm thrilled with it! This will be my new go-to brand of soap. I have a hard time with hand soaps, because most of them are fragranced with unhealthy and harmful man-made chemical scents and end up affecting me in the way of headaches or allergic-type reactions. I've found a few really excellent fragrance-free soaps, but my favorites tend to be too expensive to use exclusively. THIS SOAP has a very healthy ingredient list and uses only REAL natural, essential oils for fragrance - this one smells exactly like the REAL lime and lavender that are in it, and the strength of the scent is NATURAL as well, meaning no heavy, cloying scents to hang around and give you a headache. It is a low-key, nice, pleasant smell that does no harm, and when you're done washing your hands, no more lingering smell! In addition, the soap performs admirably, lathering up and cleaning well with only a very tiny amount, and then rinsing easily and completely, leaving your hands clean without drying out the skin! I'm going to try some of their other products that they make, also.

Nice and safe hand soap

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I will reorder to refill. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

good soap

Posted by 5205891515993589636 on Nov 08, 2013

lethers well, doesn't dry the skin too much, and has a very nice scent.

favorite

Posted by Revron on Dec 26, 2013

This handsoap is my favorite; smells wonderful; cleans nicely yet is gentle and doesnt dry my hands.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2055238 on Sep 14, 2011

This is a good kitchen soap. It cleans well and rinses easily. The scent is not bad, but I don't especially like it, so I wish there were other choices.