Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

ATTITUDE, Hand Soap, Essential Oils Bergamot & Tangerine, 35.2 fl oz (1.04 l) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It's Good For You

Posted by Reviewer2577709 on Mar 05, 2012

I wanted a hand soap that is free of all that bad stuff and this one works for me. I was happy with the description listed on the website so I wanted to try it out. It is a bit too runny for my preference but other than that, it smells nice and does what it's supposed to do. I would purchase this product again!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Oct 03, 2012

I love this soap. It doesn't leave a soapy residue on your hands and the smell is nice. You get a lot of soap for your money.

OUTSTANDING HEALTHY HAND SOAP

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 29, 2011

W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I would take a chance on this new brand of soap I'd never heard of, and I'm thrilled with it! This will be my new go-to brand of soap. I have a hard time with hand soaps, because most of them are fragranced with unhealthy and harmful man-made chemical scents and end up affecting me in the way of headaches or allergic-type reactions. I've found a few really excellent fragrance-free soaps, but my favorites tend to be too expensive to use exclusively. THIS SOAP has a very healthy ingredient list and uses only REAL natural, essential oils for fragrance - (this one smelled exactly like I had just peeled a fresh tangerine!), and the strength of the scent is NATURAL as well, meaning no heavy, cloying scents to hang around and give you a headache. It is a low-key, nice, pleasant smell that does no harm, and when you're done washing your hands, no more lingering smell! In addition, the soap performs admirably, lathering up and cleaning well with only a very tiny amount, and then rinsing easily and completely, leaving your hands clean without drying out the skin! I have also bought the Attitude Tile & Wood Floor Cleaner, Lavender & Lime hand soap, All Purpose Cleaner, and Bathroom Eco Cleaner (spray) and love them ALL.

great refill pack

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Nov 04, 2012

if you already have a soap bottle with a pump this refill pack is much cheaper than the original hand soap

Nice and safe hand soap

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I will reorder to refill. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »