10% Off Orders Over $40!

ATTITUDE, Shampoo, Volume & Shine, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Real Volume

Posted by Adeana on Aug 20, 2012

This is the first shampoo that I have used where I can see a noticeable change. Another reviewer stated that it left her hair sticky--maybe so, but only insomuch as it gave manageability and volume to my hair. I will definitely use it again.

very shiny, great volume

Posted by Reviewer2176462 on Nov 14, 2013

This is the second time I purchase this shampoo and I see they have improved their recipe! It leaves my hair super shiny and offer great volume I have tried so many "natural" shampoos but when I read the label, I always find SLS! I also love the fragrance

Average

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Apr 19, 2012

I love most of Attitude's products but this shampoo makes my hair sticky. Also adds minimum volume. It's pure and all but results are not the best.