Very good

Posted by SpeakOut on Feb 15, 2016

Very sorry about discontinued this item. It really have made miracle with my hair

Replacement?????

Posted by 5359551114692968305 on Jan 27, 2016

I'm also a lover of B5 Design Gel. Have been using this to 10+ years. Have wavy hair and with the use of this product it stays soft and shiny all day. All the curly girls ask me how I got my curls to looks so great!!!. I's so depressed this has been discontinued by Aubrey that I want to cry. Luckily I bought a case from iHerb and still have 9 bottles left. I need to start looking. Has anyone try something that works? I don't want crunchy hair. Please email me at Hido2o@hotmail.com

I love and use for 10 years

Posted by 5469082754847960234 on Sep 24, 2015

Why did they discontinued :( It took me years to find it.

Good

Posted by JoysWorld on Aug 10, 2015

Good product without all the chemicals. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and holds the style even after sleeping. I can literally wake up, brush and go! Best of all, my hair is stronger and I have less breakage. However, I do get a build up and need to wash more frequently and clarify.

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Aug 01, 2015

I liked how soft and shiny this gel left my hair but as many have commented, the gel also left dandruff-like flakes on my scalp. I couldn't figure it out where the flakes were coming from or why I had developed them. As soon as I stopped using the gel, the flakes stopped. It is too bad because I really liked evrything else about this gel.

Stopped using

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on Mar 31, 2015

At the beginning I liked this product but then it started to dry my hair out...

Excellent

Posted by 5244365346926105398 on Sep 21, 2014

I need used gel day by day, and this natural gel is very very good quality i loved this and i recommend

Nice

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Jan 18, 2014

This gel makes my hair fuller and less fly-away in the dry winter weather.

It's good

Posted by 4769704297678593154 on Nov 26, 2013

It does not leave the hair too dry. It's good and it smell is pleasant.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product is great because it’s free of chemicals and smells good enough (non chemical smell) It does not damage my scalp! Normal hair gel is full of chemicals, making my scalp itch, gives me dandruff and smells bad. I have light soft hair and I find that the holding power is moderate. It is very easy to wash off and is non sticky once it dries. It also helps to moisture and conditions the hair. Personally, I can’t tell since I don’t use it often enough. It is good that it is vegan and no animal used for testing. It contains very few organic ingredients which is unlikely to affect the decision to buy this product or not since this is probably the only hair gel that is chemical free! Check out my page for more reviews!