10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, B5 Design Gel, Natural Style Management, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product is great because it’s free of chemicals and smells good enough (non chemical smell) It does not damage my scalp! Normal hair gel is full of chemicals, making my scalp itch, gives me dandruff and smells bad. I have light soft hair and I find that the holding power is moderate. It is very easy to wash off and is non sticky once it dries. It also helps to moisture and conditions the hair. Personally, I can’t tell since I don’t use it often enough. It is good that it is vegan and no animal used for testing. It contains very few organic ingredients which is unlikely to affect the decision to buy this product or not since this is probably the only hair gel that is chemical free! Check out my page for more reviews!

works well

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Jan 27, 2011

but leaves my hair a little "crunchy"

B5 Design Gel

Posted by Reviewer2733357 on Jun 18, 2009

Although I love the fact that Aubrey uses only natural ingredients, things I can actually pronounce, this particular gel left flakes after it dried. Maybe it was just my hair reacting to it but that's essentially why I am giving it 3 stars. The hold is medium and it wont stiffen up your hair so I use it sparingly.

Great for smoothing but not for volume

Posted by Reviewer1068806 on Oct 14, 2009

Simply not for fine limp hair. This gel smooths hair but doesn't add volume to my fine straight hair which is what I was hoping for. For those who want to smooth flyaways, this is great. Does not leave hair stiff. Will not buy again. I will try Aubrey's texturizing product.

Decent Gel

Posted by Reviewer3018393 on May 16, 2009

Hold is okay. I have thick naturally curly hair. Does not give hair much shine or hold too well.