Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Mar 17, 2009

it does not provide sheen, leaves the hair somewhat fuller, but not by much, i can get the same effects with Dove for a cheaper price, sorry ladies....

Great natural hair gel

Posted by Reviewer2202369 on Nov 09, 2008

This is the only natural hair gel product I've found that actually works! I feel good about its ingredients.

gives me volume!!

Posted by Reviewer2608917 on Dec 22, 2008

i love this stuff! it help volumize my hair, but never leaves it sticky or crunchy! yea!!!

aubrey design gel

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Jan 12, 2009

great product. doesn't leave hair heavy, only shiny

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1203173 on Aug 17, 2009

Aubrey organics are amazing. A gel that doesn't make your hair crispy to the touch. fabulous.

Slick Hair Gel

Posted by Reviewer2584656 on Aug 30, 2009

My husband likes Aubrey Organics B5 Design Gel because it is not to stiff yet makes his hair slick back with ease. He can re-wet it during the day and recomb if it gets messed up!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on May 28, 2009

I have had trouble finding a natural gel that works. This one seems to work well for me as well as my 9 & 10 yr old girls. It is very silky feeling when you put it on & a little goes a LONG way. It helps tame naturally curly hair & holds the style in medium length hair.

Best All Natural Hair Gel

Posted by Reviewer1862306 on Jun 01, 2009

This is the bet gel because it is all natural-no bad ingredients and works well, even conditions my hair.

Old favorite

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 09, 2008

This gel has gives light to moderate hold. No plasticizer, no harsh chemicals. Works well.

All natural, organic

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jul 12, 2008

Using organics is important to me. I have found this particular hair gel to be one of my favorites. It is not sticky or thick - just the right texture to to the trick for styling my wavy hair.