i love this shampoo

Posted by 5505824589151192815 on Sep 28, 2015

This shampoo is not as thick as other shampoos, so I apply it directly on my hair to prevent from spilling off my hand. Although it doesn't make a lot of foam but with adding more water while rubbing is ok. You will feel after rinsing it that your hair is sooo clean and would be dry, but NO; my hair has become shiny, silky and stronger as never been. I love this shampoo and definitely will reorder.

지루성 예민한 두피, 가는모발에 좋은듯해요

Posted by 4858950438255309113 on Aug 21, 2015

제 두피와 모발 이야긴데요, 예민하다보니 샴푸를 많이 가리고, 그만큼 잘 가려운데, 같은회사 여러제품중 요 GBP만 괜찬네요. 그리고 피부가 그렇다보니 모발도 가는데, 모발도 힘이생기구요. 냄새는 감수하셔야할둣.

One of my fav

Posted by 4970285851020329184 on Jun 06, 2015

I love the smell, really fresh. Cleans gently and well. My go-to shampoo for my extreme long hair. I can be without washing my hair during 3 or 4 days easily.

Horrible Smell

Posted by dokababy on May 25, 2015

It smwlls horribel. Nothing special. The hair becomes dry after washing.I will not buy again.

Normal

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

It is ok, I don t think it is special, just normal shampoo.

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2015

I tried this as a small sample first and fell in love with the smell and the way it leaves my hair. The smell reminds me of the barber shop I went to as a kid.

성분은 정말 좋지만 많이 묽고 거품잘안나 헤프게 써짐

Posted by 5137205116830278282 on Nov 23, 2014

성분은 정말 좋아요. 하지만 가격대비 양이 적고 제형이 많이 묽고 거품도 잘안나 헤프게 써져요. 같은 브랜드 컨디셔너는 만족하고 썻는데 샴푸는 좀 별로인듯 해요. 가격 상관안하고 성분좋고 두피아주민감하신분한테는 정말 좋은듯...

Me gusta

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Oct 02, 2014

Este champú está bien porque deja el pelo limpio pero tiene un efecto "extraño" en mi pelo: lo ondula! Yo tengo el pelo liso pero al usar este champú y secarlo, hace ondas...muy curioso!

great

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Sep 23, 2014

a really good, nasty-free, shampoo

Mistake

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014

Je me suis trompée! Je voulais commander l'as à la base et je me suis rendue compte de mon erreur une fois la reception de mon colis. Je voulais l'as car je l'avais testé en mini size et j'avais beaucoup aimé. Je n'aime pas du tout les shampoings Aubreys. Ils laissent mes cheveux rêches, secs et emmêles. Pas étonnant donc que leur as soient aussi riches :/