EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

Хороший,но не для моих волос.

Posted by lucky25 on Apr 16, 2013

Пенится плохо,но это неважно главное что хорошо очищает волосы. Запах похож на ароматические аюрведические палочки,запах на волосах чуствуется пару дней. Больше подходит для жестких,кучерявых,густых волос. Моим тонким,мягким волосам этот шампунь обьема не придает,поэтому мне не подходит.Понравилось что без лаурилсульфатов.Foam is bad, but the main thing that it does not matter very clean hair. The smell is similar to the Ayurvedic aromatic sticks, the smell of the hair am feeling a couple of days. More suitable for harsh, curly, thick hair. My thin, soft hair with this shampoo adds volume does not, therefore, does not suit me.No sodium lauryl sulfate.

Was this review helpful to you?

Volumizing

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 14, 2012

This really does add volume to your hair and as the label says it feels luxurious. As with most Aubrey products a little works wonders. No petrochemicals either. Win, win.

Was this review helpful to you?

DRYING!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 03, 2014

The scent is nice but the shampoo totally made my (regular) hair dry and frizzy.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by 5712198516586064450 on Nov 19, 2013

good

Was this review helpful to you?

happy

Posted by 5444422751310022272 on May 23, 2013

I love this shampoo! It's pretty good. This shampoo makes my hair really soft. This product foam up great. But it chew my eyes.

Was this review helpful to you?

Added some volume to my hair.

Posted by Reviewer2942627 on Dec 06, 2012

But it just normal

Was this review helpful to you?

not my type

Posted by Reviewer1162496 on Nov 15, 2014

Didn't find a reason to order the full size.

Was this review helpful to you?

One of the worst shampoos

Posted by Reviewer1415092 on Aug 25, 2013

This is one of the worst shampoos I've ever tried. Doesn't lather at all and that makes it impossible to wash the hair in a normal way. Tried to wash my hair three times and as it didn't lather at all I had to use another shampoo to get my hair clean. Will not try again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-8 of 8 total