Pretty good at cleaning BUT

Posted by sandybell on Apr 15, 2016

it really dries out my hair. I've been looking a good shampoo for my oily hair and i hoped that this one will be THE ONE, but although it does clean my hair stil gets dry and in 2 days becomes extra oily.

Not good fotr me

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

My hair is very long, fine and oily. I've been using this shampoo(together with the Green Tea Conditioner - Matcha Green Tea & Ginseng) 3 times a week for one and a half months. Pros: It gives volume. Cons: It leaves my hair rough, tangled, without shine and oiliness coming after less than 24 hours. I won't repeat. Tengo el pelo largo, fino y graso. Tras mes y medio usando este champú y el acondicionador Green Tea Conditioner - Matcha Green Tea & Ginseng unas 3 veces por semana puedo decir lo siguinte. Ventajas: Da volumen. Inconvenientes: Me deja el pelo áspero, sin brillo y la grasa aparece tras menos de 24 h después de lavarlo. No repetiré.

Not for me

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan of this shampoo. It smells like a bit like detergent and left my hair feeling too stripped afterwards. I had to follow it up with a thick hydrating conditioner. The consistency is extremely watery. This in itself is a problem if the bottle gets knocked over, because it keeps leaking everywhere. I've already had two clean up two spills after the bottle ended up on its side. Please click my username for more product reviews.

I love it

Posted by 4931658399722854122 on Oct 31, 2015

the one and ONLY shampoo that has ever worked on my greasy hair. i am ever so thankful for its existence.

For super oily husband

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

We are age 58 - That's a lot of shampoo buying. Nothing works like this to cut smelly waxy oily hair. His oily skin never slowed down. Good for wrinkles!

Cleanse well but a bit dehydrating to the hairs

Posted by 4819305508447851003 on Sep 11, 2015

I have used around 2 to 3 bottles of this product and I have found that it works well for the oily hairs as it pretty cleanse well, very easy to make a lot of lather with water and give the hair a fresh smell. The downside is that it cleanse the hair too and make it too dry if you use it everyday and i havent found a conditioner that works well to hydrate it. So i will give it 4 stars

Good for Oily Scalp

Posted by 5639191737389806205 on Aug 01, 2015

I've always had trouble finding a clarifying shampoo that would keep my hair fresh for most of the day. This shampoo does it for me. Like the other reviewers said, the liquid can be a little difficult to spread over the scalp, but mixing a little more water into the hair causes the shampoo to foam up quite nicely. I like that this product is safe to use on the hair because of the natural ingredients. Smells pretty good too. I'm giving it four stars because the only downside to it is that after rinsing out my hair feels a tad too "squeaky clean". But I can deal with that! Will buy this again.

Fabulous Scent!

Posted by 5302767647681372958 on Jul 10, 2015

I absolutely love the scent of this shampoo. It is not even close to green tea (which would have been wonderful as well)--it is much more of a mandarin scent. I was slightly skeptical while applying the product to my hair, as it made my hair feel a little stringy while lathering and rinsing, but when I went to brush and dry my hair afterwards, I was completely wowed. My hair felt so incredibly light and soft. I haven't seen a conditioner counterpart to it yet, but I would also try that in a heartbeat if they had it! What's more is that for an organic product, a little bit sure does go a long way. I needed far less product than I had imagined I would. For not having all of those nasty additives to help create a better lather, it sure does lather extremely well! If you are a fan of Aubrey Organics or simply starting your search for something better for your hair, this is a fantastic one to try.

Excelente!

Posted by 5676100680237564250 on May 11, 2015

Faço hidratações com óleos vegetais no cabelo e esse shampoo é o único natural que remove os óleos. Não fico sem.

amazing

Posted by HealthyMoi on May 01, 2015

i love this shampoo soo much and will definitely reorder it. at first when i saw the texture, a brownish liquid i thought it is going to be too oily but i was so wrong. also, you have to be careful not to spill it out too much when using since it is so liquidy. it has a bit interesting smell, something like mandarines, i am not really sure. it is easy to rinse what is very important for me and there is no residue left. hair looks great afterward.