Aubrey Organics, Clarifying Therapy Moisturizer, Oily/Acne Prone Skin, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Did not work for me

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Apr 13, 2014

I have a combination facial skin (normal/oily) with an oily t-zone. I bought this to control the oiliness on my t-zone area. Unfortunately after few weeks using this, nothings happened. My t-zone remains oily as usual. Well, it's not for me I guess.

Great for teens!

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Dec 16, 2014

Non greasy, doesn't pomote break outs.

light and makes the skin feel great

Posted by 5432702585670093326 on Apr 16, 2015

I use it before i put my make up. it feels great and I hardly have breakout when using.

¡Me gusta!

Posted by 4848074114664320706 on Jul 28, 2014

Me gusta esta hidratante. Mi acné es por un problema hormonal, así que no busco milagros, pero parece que me ayuda a mantener los granitos a raya. He repetido, y si no veo nada que me convenza más, creo que seguiré repitiendo. Además, no deja sensación ni aspecto graso en la piel.

Average Product.

Posted by 5494878801382794377 on Apr 04, 2015

I've got very oily skin and I've found that it's hard to find a decent moisturiser that will absorb quickly and reduce shine yet be gentle on my sensitive skin. This is gentle on my skin and it does absorb fairly quickly but I really don't like the consistency. It feels like I'm trying to spread some sort of watery slim over my face. I really don't like the dispenser, way too much product comes out and because I only need to use a thin layer I end up wasting product which really irritates me. I keep this as my "back-up" moisturiser but once it is empty I doubt I'll buy it again.