July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Customer Reviews

Aubrey Organics, Clarifying Therapy Moisturizer, Oily/Acne Prone Skin, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

$14.41
$16.95
Savings of: $2.54 (15% Off)
4.1 out of 5 based on 11 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

¡Me gusta!

Posted by 4848074114664320706 on Jul 28, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Me gusta esta hidratante. Mi acné es por un problema hormonal, así que no busco milagros, pero parece que me ayuda a mantener los granitos a raya. He repetido, y si no veo nada que me convenza más, creo que seguiré repitiendo. Además, no deja sensación ni aspecto graso en la piel.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Did not work for me

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Apr 13, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I have a combination facial skin (normal/oily) with an oily t-zone. I bought this to control the oiliness on my t-zone area. Unfortunately after few weeks using this, nothings happened. My t-zone remains oily as usual. Well, it's not for me I guess.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives