Aubrey Organics, Conditioner Spray, White Camellia and Jasmine Shine, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Great Detangler!

Posted by Reviewer1146121 on Aug 27, 2008

I am African American and currently going back to my natural hair texture. This product immediately tamed my tangled hair and allowed me to comb through it with ease. It has a pleasant smell that is not overpowering.

Really detangles

Posted by Reviewer2110222 on Apr 19, 2009

I find that this does a good job of adding body without weighing down my hair, plus it makes it MUCH easier to comb through while wet. The smell is initially a bit sharp & herbal, but not unpleasant. I even had my 15 year old daughter, who is VERY honest, sniff my hair shortly after using this and she liked the way it smelled. In any case, the smell rapidly disappears but my hair is still soft and full of body.

Conditioner for everywhere

Posted by Reviewer2990771 on Dec 05, 2008

Works really well. Gives gorgeous shine.

Aubrey Organics, White Camellia and Jasmine Shine Conditioner Spray

Posted by Reviewer2166036 on Nov 28, 2009

Love this product! I used to make an aloe vera juice, rose water, glycerin spritz for my hair. Now I use this, as it has all the ingredients listed above, plus various oils panthenol and more. I only wish the bottles were larger.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1674631 on Mar 10, 2009

This works well on my hair. I have thick, curly, African American hair and it detangles very well and keeps my scalp from itching. It also smells great.