No.. Just no.

Posted by 4760508001815480460 on Nov 06, 2014

I actually don't understand how people with African hair can detangle with this product. My hair is a 3a/3b type and it is absolutely impossible to detangle wet hair with it. I use to detangle with conditioner under shower. Furthermore this product smells old lady, this is absolutely the smell it has. I'm really disappointed, this stuff isn't for curly hair !

Lavendar

Posted by Reviewer3047286 on Jan 18, 2013

This smelled nothing but lavendar, and alot of it! i couldnt use.

Doesn't work for fine, thick hair

Posted by PTTglbx on Jun 26, 2012

On my long, thick, very fine hair, this doesn't seem to do much, though I'd admit that the strong scent probably prevents me from applying sufficient amount to my hair. If you don't like how Aubrey products tend to smell, avoid this. This one is overpowering. Otherwise works as a feeble defrizzer.

Achoo!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Dries out my hair, and makes me sneeze all day long. Off to the give-away-box, but only for people that is not around me on a regular basis.

Strong smell puts me off

Posted by Reviewer1763170 on Dec 12, 2011

This doesn't create shine or body to my hair. In fact, I am better off not spraying this on my hair! I am usually fine with Jasmine scene but this totally puts me off...!

horrible gunk!!!

Posted by Reviewer2688205 on Feb 15, 2011

makes my hair LESS shiny than it is naturally! couldn't return it either, there are no returns on opened items in this store!!!

Ok