Lovely smell, reasonable shine

Posted by Reviewer1234137 on Dec 15, 2009

I have to say, I was expecting more given the rave reviews on this site. I have slightly wavy, medium textured hair, prone to friz and dry ends. The spray does smell lovely, and seems to tame the friz. However, I've only used it on dry hair so far. It might be better on damp. Not bad, and given it's next to impossible to find natural organic hair styling products, it's worth a go!

déçue

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Parfum un peu fort et "vieux", pas indispensable au demelage, à tendance à faire poisseux si on en met trop.

Ok as a conditioner, but not as a styling spray

Posted by Reviewer1090974 on Nov 26, 2012

It's described as a conditioner that can also be used as a styling spray. It doesn't hold hair well enough to style, which is the main reason why I bought this product. I'd gotten Aubrey Organics' Super Hold hair spray before, but didn't like the fragrance, so I was hoping this would be a good alternative. It's not, so I'm still looking for a new styling product.

Changed formula

Posted by emanuela on Oct 11, 2015

This is a conditioner SPRAY to use as a leave-in conditioner. I purchased a few years ago as a moisturising, in-between washes conditioner (to deal with frizz) and it worked fine like that. However... the formula has CHANGED!!! I still have the old bottle here (Exp: 04/10), first ingredient then was Aqua (water). The new formula, according to iherb information, lists alcohol (den.) as its first ingredient, NOT what I need to put on my already DRY hair! Why do they always have to mess with what works, make a new product instead. BEWARE of new formula. You cannot use the old feedback as guide, as those refer to the old formulation.

Not impressed!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

It is ok, as a leave-in conditioner, but I didn't saw any improvements!

Posted by Reviewer1088126 on Jun 28, 2011

nice product. the smell was kind of "diffrent" not bad but i just didnt smell anything like this before.

good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

maybe good, i dont know. i dont feel anything.

Too Much Alcohol

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

First ingredient is alcohol so burned my scalp. I would maybe use this as a hair spray or a liquid shampoo spray.

great for use as a hairspray

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Jul 04, 2011

This product may put some shine in an unhealthy persons hair but in my already shiny hair I just use it for a hairspray to make my bangs stay put with a blowdryer. It stinks too.... Like a lot of alcohol.