Great Detangler!

Posted by Reviewer1146121 on Aug 27, 2008

I am African American and currently going back to my natural hair texture. This product immediately tamed my tangled hair and allowed me to comb through it with ease. It has a pleasant smell that is not overpowering.

Really detangles

Posted by Reviewer2110222 on Apr 19, 2009

I find that this does a good job of adding body without weighing down my hair, plus it makes it MUCH easier to comb through while wet. The smell is initially a bit sharp & herbal, but not unpleasant. I even had my 15 year old daughter, who is VERY honest, sniff my hair shortly after using this and she liked the way it smelled. In any case, the smell rapidly disappears but my hair is still soft and full of body.

Conditioner for everywhere

Posted by Reviewer2990771 on Dec 05, 2008

Works really well. Gives gorgeous shine.

Aubrey Organics, White Camellia and Jasmine Shine Conditioner Spray

Posted by Reviewer2166036 on Nov 28, 2009

Love this product! I used to make an aloe vera juice, rose water, glycerin spritz for my hair. Now I use this, as it has all the ingredients listed above, plus various oils panthenol and more. I only wish the bottles were larger.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1674631 on Mar 10, 2009

This works well on my hair. I have thick, curly, African American hair and it detangles very well and keeps my scalp from itching. It also smells great.

My favorite sprayable conditioner

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 14, 2014

I keep buying and buying this product as I haven't found anything better for my hair. I had this big bottle once but now I buy smaller bottle as it is same amount but cheaper and more comfortable while travelling. I don't understand why others say it has unpleasant smell as I really like it! It leaves my hair soft and easy to comb without making it greasy. Besides, it's a good detangler. Really worth buying and trying.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Jan 31, 2010

This product is AMAZING! My hair is really soft and shiny! And it smell good!

Adds Body and Shine

Posted by Reviewer1432146 on Jun 10, 2010

This adds body and shine when sprayed on before blow drying. If air drying hair it makes it soft and silky. I love the smell but it may be a bit too earthy/medicinal for some. I love this spray in conditioner.

Delightful!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 30, 2010

What a great spray on conditioner! I have dry hair, and I do not like to shampoo every day because it fries my ends. My hair stays clean for several days between shampoos (it's really dry!). So I spray with this in the morning when I brush my hair, then style. Looks great and it is never sticky. As a bonus, this has a clean, fresh scent. The scent disappears once the product dries, and does not reemerge during exercise. This is important to me because I do not like to smell perfumy things when I am running.

Very natural and works well

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Jul 11, 2011

This conditioner spray surpassed my expectations - I didn't think it would work well. But it did! I am sure there are better conditioner sprays, but this one gets five starts for all natural ingredients. The smell is a bit too strong, but it is not annoying, very herbal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »