Changed formula

Posted by emanuela on Oct 11, 2015

This is a conditioner SPRAY to use as a leave-in conditioner. I purchased a few years ago as a moisturising, in-between washes conditioner (to deal with frizz) and it worked fine like that. However... the formula has CHANGED!!! I still have the old bottle here (Exp: 04/10), first ingredient then was Aqua (water). The new formula, according to iherb information, lists alcohol (den.) as its first ingredient, NOT what I need to put on my already DRY hair! Why do they always have to mess with what works, make a new product instead. BEWARE of new formula. You cannot use the old feedback as guide, as those refer to the old formulation.

Too Much Alcohol

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

First ingredient is alcohol so burned my scalp. I would maybe use this as a hair spray or a liquid shampoo spray.

No.. Just no.

Posted by 4760508001815480460 on Nov 06, 2014

I actually don't understand how people with African hair can detangle with this product. My hair is a 3a/3b type and it is absolutely impossible to detangle wet hair with it. I use to detangle with conditioner under shower. Furthermore this product smells old lady, this is absolutely the smell it has. I'm really disappointed, this stuff isn't for curly hair !

amazing product

Posted by 5582989170607249829 on Sep 16, 2014

i love its perfume, it's stay all the day :)

My favorite sprayable conditioner

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 14, 2014

I keep buying and buying this product as I haven't found anything better for my hair. I had this big bottle once but now I buy smaller bottle as it is same amount but cheaper and more comfortable while travelling. I don't understand why others say it has unpleasant smell as I really like it! It leaves my hair soft and easy to comb without making it greasy. Besides, it's a good detangler. Really worth buying and trying.

Ok conditioner, awful scent

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 15, 2014

I initially liked this leave-in conditioner, as it does leave hair shiny, smooth and tangle-free without weighing it down or making it sticky. However, for me the heavy, lingering, hippy-floral scent of this product always was a huge downside and though I put up with it at first, when I stumbled upon a similarly conditioning and much better (and less) smelling product in my local supermarket, this one got pushed to the back of the bathroom cabinet. There it stayed until the oils in it went bad and I eventually threw about half a bottle of it away. I usually hate wastage but I wasn't sad to see it go.

Posted by 4829549644912105279 on Mar 25, 2014

I love this spray ! :)

good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

maybe good, i dont know. i dont feel anything.

Love it

Posted by 5463512666542666831 on Sep 08, 2013

This spray is very conditioning, keeps my hair smooth and soo soft, I use it on my daughters hair also and it keeps her hair tangle free, the scent is a little strong which is my only criticism. Great vegan product!

no está mal

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Aug 12, 2013

Con un rico olor a hierbas naturales, este suavizante en spray no desenreda el pelo muy fácil pero me gusta porque es muy natural y si lo echas y dejas actuar 3 mint podrás desenredarlo mucho mejor. Le doy un 6 sobre 10.