too messy to use

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Mar 17, 2016

Says to shake. Then when opening bottle you see it's slopped out the top and runs down the bottle.When I tipped it to apply it,it drips on the floor or down my side.

Very good

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Feb 16, 2016

Does leak a lot though.

A bit wet

Posted by NaturalHealthyLiving on Jan 12, 2016

This deodorant has a quite good smell, but sometimes it makes my underarms very wet. And it is quite runny, so it's like it doesn't stick to your skin very well. This is my first natural deodorant I have tried, so I don't have anything to compare it to.

nice smell

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 12, 2015

Very nice smell and value, but deodorant works half of day. It's pink liquid,easily washed clothes. I have noticed if shake good before use, it works longer. I have used it when can refresh body during the day and apply again deo, very sorry, i really like the smell and ingredients.

My favourite deodorant!!!

Posted by 5187111728963785034 on Sep 24, 2015

I've been using this deodorant for around 2 years now and it has always worked really well for me. I find the scent very appealing (particularly after using a tea-tree deodorant that used to make my eyes water!) and the liquid nature of the product doesn't bother me. One bottle lasts for AGES! I keep it in my bag for particularly hot days so that I can re-apply if needed. We have to be realistic about natural deodorants - we are going to sweat and that's a good thing! I don't want my waste products to remain in my body, I want them OUT :D So if you're new to natural deodorants just be aware that this will be wet and you may need to apply again later in the day.

Will never buy again

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

I like the ingredients, but when I apply, it leaks. Does NOT keep you dry trough the day either.

Not effective nor works with my body chemistry

Posted by 4940677195765456158 on Aug 08, 2015

This resembles another deodorant I've used and almost half the cost so I thought it would work as well. Wrong! I did find it odd that the product is a little pink. The smell of the deodorant was fine. However the deodorant applied to my underarms was not good. By the end of the day, I smelled worse. It seems to add an oniony smell. I don't even smell like that w/o deodorant so it was pretty surprisingly bad. Won't buy this product again. I'll stick to my other brand, though cost more, way better for me.

it works very well

Posted by 4997164167271874026 on Jun 28, 2015

contrary to what I've read in a few reviews the smell is ok for me. and the most important thing is that it really works, all day long, what is quite rare for a natural deodorant

Great deodorant with a lovely smell

Posted by 5308362786877299457 on Jun 24, 2015

I was impressed with the size of this deo, 89 ml are a lot and last for long time. Smell is very pleasant. It is a bit too liquid but you have to get used to it. Great product!!! I would buy it again.

Not very effective

Posted by 4764273523586734654 on Jun 08, 2015

Unfortunately, it does not keep smell away from my armpits. What it does, is softening and caring for the skin. So not a good deo, but a really good skin care product.