Ingredients have changed - I no longer like the product

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 19, 2012

I originally gave this 5 stars. However, in 2012 they changed the product. I don't think the new product smells good. It never used to have soybean oil and bunch of other stuff. Before the ingredient change, it was a much more natural and pleasant smelling product. I assume it's about money. I'll have to consider other products.

Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1421891 on Jun 06, 2008

This deodorant works REALLY well, I must say. Compared to other natural deodorants I have tried, this one is the most efficient. However, the smell of it is not so nice... this could do with some improvement.

Don't know if it works--the fragrance was too unpleasant

Posted by Reviewer2682622 on Aug 17, 2011

I've purchased Aubrey products before but never their deoderant. After reading the reviews on this site, I decided to try this one. I applied it and the fragrance was overpowering and rather unpleasant. It smells somewhat like inexpensive dandruff shampoo. I kept it on for about an hour hoping the fragrance would dissipate, but no such luck. I washed it off after an hour because it was so unpleasant and was stinking up my clothes. It might work well if you can stand wearing it. I couldn't.

Aubrey Organics, E Plus High C Natural Roll-On Deodorant--Still great after all these years...

Posted by Reviewer2191388 on Aug 31, 2008

I've used this product for more than 20+ years & still this is an excellent product! I LOVE the fact that it has NO harmful chemicals, it's vegan, the scent hasn't changed much & is STILL available after all these years! It's getting a little bit harder to find, but when iHerb has a sale on it (as they did this month), I stock up. Keep up the good work!

unpleasant smell

Posted by ctnoruleain on Sep 16, 2013

The first time I open this product, I find the smell is really unpleasant. It smells like gum-glue. I applied on my underarms to check for its effectiveness. But few mins of having it on me, I couldn't stand the smell so I had to wash it off. My view: effectiveness unknown, overall I don't like this product :\

Best natural deodorant...

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

...and probably the best deodorant I've ever used in general. Wore this for a BodyAttack class and I still smelt good after. My sister also says I smell "fresh" when I wear it. I wonder how I smell when I don't... :P

I will buy it again

Posted by Reviewer3143745 on Aug 30, 2011

It smells roses and it lasts for many hours. Also, it does not leave white spots on my shirts as other deodorants do. I will definately buy it again.

something changed

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 19, 2013

I had this stuff a long time ago..and they discontinued.I was so happy I found,ordered a bunch.I cant say for sure,but I can suer the formula changed.It was lovely sandal and neroly before,now its somehow artificial and Im not ordering again.It works,it keeps the smell away but its also not so nice smell by itself.Im really disapointed and stuck with it

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2788033 on Sep 04, 2011

At first its fragrance is overpowering and rather unpleasant and it stinking up the clothes. You will feel it for hours instead of your perfume . It smells like cheap sanitary cleaner. Doesn't stop the sweating at all and helps with odor very slow.

One of the two natural deodorants that actually work for me

Posted by Reviewer1565177 on Dec 15, 2013

After trying all of the widely available brands of natural deodorants, and getting frustrated, I stumbled upon this one. It does not keep me dry (no natural deodorant would), but it keeps me fresh all day.