Aubrey Deodorant E plus High C

Posted by Reviewer1275371 on Feb 28, 2008

Great deodorant. No aluminum,no parabens smells great but not overpowering. Doesn't stop you from sweating,

Best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3284192 on Oct 31, 2007

I've looked around a lot and this is the best deoderant I've found. I've been buying and using it now for several months and am very satisfied.

World's Best Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1764479 on Nov 03, 2007

Works great all day, smells great, only thing that keeps my man stink-free! And it's totally free of chemicals. IHerb's price is great!

Finally , one that works!

Posted by Reviewer2513156 on Nov 19, 2007

I have tried so many natural deodorants. They all smell really nice to start with, but it's hard to find one that really works. This one smells amazing and really does the job, even when I go to the gym for more than an hour! I'm in love. It's a bit more expensive (even though cheaper here than anywhere else) but absolutely worth it!

the only one that works

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Nov 30, 2007

i've tried all the "natural" ones with very little luck and always having to re-apply....but AUbreys REALLY does work. I was shocked and will be using this from now on.

Aubrey Organics Roll On Deoderant

Posted by Reviewer2089827 on Apr 18, 2009

Light and effective. Nice scent. Great to have a safe product without all the chemicals.

Keeps me dry.

Posted by Reviewer2643436 on May 05, 2009

This products works well for me.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Mar 30, 2008

This is "the" natural deodorant for me! It controls my odors when it counts, and it seems to last a long time, too.

Great smelling!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Aug 27, 2009

Love this natural deodorant!!! Smells great!! And works nicely too...

Best natural deodorant I've found so far

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Apr 29, 2010

I've tried many natural deodorants over the past year. Some of them worked, but turned out to not be so natural after all. Some of them worked, but caused an allergic reaction. Some of them smelled way too strong. Some didn't work at all. This is my favorite so far - it's got great ingredients, smells nice but not overpowering, and it WORKS. My only "complaint" would be the packaging is just downright ugly - Aubrey Organics could definitely do better!