très bien quand on s'est habitué

Posted by 4803155584682959792 on May 04, 2014

L'odeur est surprenante, on sent vraiment la menthe, mais ça reste agréable. Il faut bien penser à secouer la bouteille, et tenir compte du fait que ça ne mousse pratiquement pas, donc mouillez bien vos cheveux avant ! J'ai bien vu l'efficacité au bout de plusieurs lavages, mes cheveux sont doux, légers et brillants. Ils regraissent un poil moins vite qu'avant, mais rien d'extraordinaire non plus. Enfin j'en suis quand même très satisfaite !

Kristina

Posted by 5270132391909929964 on Mar 07, 2014

Puikus šampūnas, naudojamas kasdien.

the best ever

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 16, 2014

yes, Aubrey products are my favourite, the company and the founder are awesome. this shampoo is perfect for my oily hair. when I have time I also put GPB conditioner. yes the shampoo is not very foaming but I use to that - you just need to wet the hair enough and do not use too much of it, and also always shake the bottle before the use. and in the long run - this shampoo even makes my hair more adaptable and I need to wash them just in 4 days. awesome!

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

Has a minty smell, does not stink like henna. Leaves hair really clean.

...

Posted by paljett on Jan 16, 2013

Haven't started using it yet, so I can't give a decent review. Will update later if possible...

Liked that

Posted by Reviewer1068632 on Oct 10, 2012

Liked what, but next time will try something else.

Ok

Posted by Nereide on Aug 02, 2012

Un peu déçue. Ok pour le volume et la brillance mais assèche légèrement. Je l'ai fini pour laver mon linge.

I love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Jul 01, 2012

I have ridiculously fine, straight, and at times limp hair, and have struggled a lot with finding shampoos that will give it a boost. I think my skin is combination dry. I know that my hair and skin do well and have more body and shine in warm, balmy, slightly humid climates, and in dry climates and especially in winter, it becomes limp and dingy. This shampoo really gives my hair some much-needed body and shine. I think the henna coats it a bit and makes it stronger. And I use it with Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner, and my hair just loves it. It's a really good combination for me! One thing about this shampoo is that if I use it every time I wash my hair it starts to leave build-up or something, and can make my hair a bit heavy and greasy-looking. So I alternate the Aubrey Organics shampoo and conditioner with other lighter shampoo and conditioners every other time I wash my hair. But my hair has always seemed to do better with alternating products. Also, in winter, my hair responds better to using this shampoo more often than in summer. i.e., I can get away with using it a couple of times in a row in winter because of the dryness in the air. I hope this is helpful.

Aubrey Organics Shampoo.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jun 29, 2012

This is a lovely gentle shampoo with a very mild natural fragrance. Does to damage my hair and keeps it healthy and shiny.

pas mal

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Lave bien en douceur, effet frais, mais texture un peu trop liquide et mousse mal, il est très bon mais il y a mieux dans la marque.