Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1355840 on Aug 19, 2008

I have been using Aubrey's Blue Camomile shampoo but thought I would try something new. I like this shampoo even more because it leaves my hair even softer and a little shinier.

Excellent for fine, thick, limp hair

Posted by Reviewer2937201 on Mar 30, 2009

No color, just body. My mother had me use a natural henna shampoo when I was a kid. Of course, as I got older, I thought I knew better. Turns out, Mom was right. I'm 57 and my hair looks just as good as it did when Mom was taking care of it. My hairdresser says it looks really healthy.

great natural shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3309911 on Jul 01, 2010

i love that this shampoo contains all natural products...it leaves no build-up and makes my crazy hair soft and manageable. i have curly hair and found that after using this shampoo along with the rinse my curls stay defined and soft without the frizz. ps. international shipping was fast and cheap!!! will definitely buy from here again

smells good, too drying

Posted by Reviewer2608917 on Dec 22, 2008

using this, along with the henna rinse, just dried my scalp out. i have never had an itchy/dry scalp until i started using this combo. it started after about days of using them. i guess the problem was that my hair really isn't classified as oily. i just thought that it was. i started using the volumizing shampoo and conditioner for normal hair from aubrey, and it is working out great! so, only buy this if you are very very certain you have oily hair/scalp. otherwise it might prove to be too much!

One of the best organic shampooes

Posted by Reviewer2117366 on May 26, 2009

One of the best organic shampoos I have ever used before. You may have used different types of shampoos in your life time till now but invest in this at least once; just give a try! I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed!!! :)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3181338 on Sep 05, 2010

Leaves hair gentle and bright, easily managable.

good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008

The shine is there, it has a nice fragrqance, and the bottle is recyclable. Aubrey always gets it right.

shine and softness

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008

Love the fresh minty smell. The consistency and the mousse work perfectly and I like the results for my hair (thin hair but a lot of them and somewhat frizzy-curly). And it's all natural.

great for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer1930172 on Feb 17, 2011

This is a good shampoo for my normal, fine hair. It smells nice and my hair gets really clean. I don't use it every day, since it can make my hair a bit dry. I use it more like a deep cleansing shampoo about twice a week. I also use the Chamomile volumizing shampoo; the Egyptian Henna is more deep cleansing and does give more texture to the hair. I like them both equally.

Body and Shine

Posted by Reviewer1716997 on Jan 16, 2011

I liked this shampoo and thought it worked well for my fine hair. It added body and lot of shine. I use it a few times a week with the rinse. I wish I could use it everyday, but I don't feel like it cleans my hair well enough when my hair is very oily. It doesn't foam much compared to other natural shampoos. I would buy it again.