Aubrey Organics, Shine-Enhancing Shampoo, Egyptian Henna, Oily, Fine, Limp, 11 fl oz (325 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1355840 on Aug 19, 2008

I have been using Aubrey's Blue Camomile shampoo but thought I would try something new. I like this shampoo even more because it leaves my hair even softer and a little shinier.

Excellent for fine, thick, limp hair

Posted by Reviewer2937201 on Mar 30, 2009

No color, just body. My mother had me use a natural henna shampoo when I was a kid. Of course, as I got older, I thought I knew better. Turns out, Mom was right. I'm 57 and my hair looks just as good as it did when Mom was taking care of it. My hairdresser says it looks really healthy.

great natural shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3309911 on Jul 01, 2010

i love that this shampoo contains all natural products...it leaves no build-up and makes my crazy hair soft and manageable. i have curly hair and found that after using this shampoo along with the rinse my curls stay defined and soft without the frizz. ps. international shipping was fast and cheap!!! will definitely buy from here again

smells good, too drying

Posted by Reviewer2608917 on Dec 22, 2008

using this, along with the henna rinse, just dried my scalp out. i have never had an itchy/dry scalp until i started using this combo. it started after about days of using them. i guess the problem was that my hair really isn't classified as oily. i just thought that it was. i started using the volumizing shampoo and conditioner for normal hair from aubrey, and it is working out great! so, only buy this if you are very very certain you have oily hair/scalp. otherwise it might prove to be too much!

One of the best organic shampooes

Posted by Reviewer2117366 on May 26, 2009

One of the best organic shampoos I have ever used before. You may have used different types of shampoos in your life time till now but invest in this at least once; just give a try! I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed!!! :)