peau toute douce

Posted by 5525594373730398328 on Nov 29, 2014

le seul (petit) bémol de cette crème est l'odeur de céleri bouilli après application (mais cela ne dure que 5 minutes)! j'utilise cette crème avant d'appliquer mon fond de teint et le résultat est (bien) meilleur que si j'avais utilisé un produit de parapharmacie. J'ai la peau sensible et sujette à des allergies mais ZERO PROBLEMO avec celle ci, elle laisse la peau douce et non collante, parfait quand on se dirige au lit juste après. elle a une texture très onctueuse et joliment nacrée, mais le flacon a pompe et un poil trop généreux, une pompe est bien trop pour l'ensemble de mon visage, appuyiez donc doucement ;)

Better than ever!

Posted by Reviewer2796163 on Jul 23, 2013

I didn't think that the old Aubrey products could be improved - but I must admit that the new moisturizer is even better than the former oil balancing moisturizer, which was brilliant. The new version moisturizes better(beets), but keeps the effect for oily skin of the former product intact. I give it two thumbs up - and full 5 stars! There is a little less(50 ml as compared to the old 59 ml, but the price is the same.

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 30, 2013

This moisturizer is not greasy, it is light and leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I would give it 5 stars but the dispenser is a problem. You can not see when you are almost out of product, just before it runs out you get 4 or 5 applications that appear to be skimpy and you hear a faint hiss. I have decided to buy two at a time so I don't run out.

My skin looks smooth and moisturized!

Posted by 5545794109218245110 on Aug 18, 2013

I have recently received the parcel. One month delivery. The moisturizer is very nice. Lies tenderly on the skin face. I have a combined\oily. Really I don't like the scent of it. Smells like medicine, but the cream is matting my skin and my face surface skin looks smooth, moisturized and gentle due to the natural ingredients. Totally I like it. Thanks so much!!I will buy Aubrey products once again.

All Natural ... All Good

Posted by SamiraNatural on Nov 01, 2013

This cream penetrates so fast into the skin and makes it all soft . Check out the ingredients, it is absolutely ALL natural and it contains only plants ! i think i will buy more Aubrey ORganics products . i really like this cream . It smells like the natural plants it contains ... Can't buy better !

good product!

Posted by 5359838619622985118 on Jan 20, 2014

This moisturizer is a great one! I only gave it four stars however because I have sensitive, fair, normal/oily skin and it was a little too much moisture. My skin would get a little more oily after a couple hours. This was great in the middle of winter when I am outside as it protected my face really well from the windy mountain air! This has an airy, almost like a whipped foam texture, goes on light, and definitely soaks in real quick. Doesn't leave a residue or feel sticky afterwards. Very great if you have super dry skin!

Moisturizer

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Mar 06, 2015

Good moisturizer, may be not enough for my mixed skin in winter months. I will use it more frequently in spring and summer, I guess as it really matifies the skin. Quite strong smell of lavander. I don't mind it, however!

never should've changed original

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 21, 2014

This is a a terrible moisturizer. Had I known they were going to discontinue the "Vegecol with Aloe" line I would've stocked up. I bought this out of desperation, hoping it would be comparable. Not at all! The strong smell was bad enough, but then I began to break out with big, ugly pimples. I rarely get a pimple anymore and these were terrible. It was obviously a bad reaction. I picked up some "Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Oil Free" moisturizer at a local store and have been much happier. Aubrey would've had a life-long customer had they stuck with what was working.

Me gusta el resultado final, pero.../

Posted by Reviewer3036574 on Aug 22, 2013

Me gusta el resultado final, deja la piel suave y mate, sin sensación de residuo, pero hasta que llegamos a ese punto... La hidratante tarda en absorberse, y al extenderla "blanquea". Una vez se ha absorbido y secado, el resultado es bueno, pero toma algo de tiempo llegar a ese punto. Si queréis aplicar maquillaje después, tendréis que esperar un rato también. El olor tampoco me gusta nada. Desaparece después del rato, pero no es agradable. En calidad precio, es un buen producto, pero la relativa incomodidad al utilizarlo y el olor hacen que no sea perfecto. ¡¡Ah!! ¡¡Agitadlo antes de usar!!

not sure

Posted by 4866828953990272149 on Sep 08, 2016

I don't like the smell and the texture is a bit sticky too. Too much hard plastic in the container, not good for the environment.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »