Aubrey Organics, Every Day Basics Moisturizer, Normal / Oily Skin, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 30, 2013

This moisturizer is not greasy, it is light and leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I would give it 5 stars but the dispenser is a problem. You can not see when you are almost out of product, just before it runs out you get 4 or 5 applications that appear to be skimpy and you hear a faint hiss. I have decided to buy two at a time so I don't run out.

Better than ever!

Posted by Reviewer2796163 on Jul 23, 2013

I didn't think that the old Aubrey products could be improved - but I must admit that the new moisturizer is even better than the former oil balancing moisturizer, which was brilliant. The new version moisturizes better(beets), but keeps the effect for oily skin of the former product intact. I give it two thumbs up - and full 5 stars! There is a little less(50 ml as compared to the old 59 ml, but the price is the same.

My skin looks smooth and moisturized!

Posted by 5545794109218245110 on Aug 18, 2013

I have recently received the parcel. One month delivery. The moisturizer is very nice. Lies tenderly on the skin face. I have a combined\oily. Really I don't like the scent of it. Smells like medicine, but the cream is matting my skin and my face surface skin looks smooth, moisturized and gentle due to the natural ingredients. Totally I like it. Thanks so much!!I will buy Aubrey products once again.

All Natural ... All Good

Posted by SamiraNatural on Nov 01, 2013

This cream penetrates so fast into the skin and makes it all soft . Check out the ingredients, it is absolutely ALL natural and it contains only plants ! i think i will buy more Aubrey ORganics products . i really like this cream . It smells like the natural plants it contains ... Can't buy better !

good product!

Posted by 5359838619622985118 on Jan 20, 2014

This moisturizer is a great one! I only gave it four stars however because I have sensitive, fair, normal/oily skin and it was a little too much moisture. My skin would get a little more oily after a couple hours. This was great in the middle of winter when I am outside as it protected my face really well from the windy mountain air! This has an airy, almost like a whipped foam texture, goes on light, and definitely soaks in real quick. Doesn't leave a residue or feel sticky afterwards. Very great if you have super dry skin!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »