Excellent, effective gentle exfoliator

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 12, 2015

This soap is perfect - really exfoliates, but does not scratch your skin. Some soaps claim to exfoliate, but are too smooth. Others do exfoliate, but can leave scratch marks. This one is just absolutely perfect for the face, neck and whole body - love it!

Awesome product!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Sep 15, 2013

I have used this soap for years. No need for a loofah just lather and rub it right on our skin. It has a pleasant, mild aroma. The scrubby grains are the perfect size and texture. You emerge from your shower feeling very clean and soft.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2617692 on Aug 27, 2013

it's really good for body! I have dry skin but feel great using 1-2 times on week. But may not wanna use on face directly.

Shevette96

Posted by Reviewer3210447 on Oct 05, 2012

Love it!

Gentle exfoliator for daily use.

Posted by Reviewer1108061 on Sep 02, 2012

Good and gentle exfoliator for daily use.

Nice face soap.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

This is the one I use the most for my face. Really good, and with a nice level of exfoliating. Mild, little to no smell (some moderate herbal scent when the soap is new), and lasts for ages if you keep it dry.

skin is soft

Posted by Reviewer2155060 on Feb 02, 2012

everyone tells me how soft my skin is, this is the secret.

Aubrey Organics Exfoliating Bar - best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1494734 on Oct 11, 2011

This exfoliating bar is the best on the market. I have tried many, many of its competitors, both cheaper and far more expensive, and this one wins hands-down. It softens the skin, without leaving it feeling stripped, even my husband loves using it in the shower. I now have my family, friends and work colleagues onto it! You must try it.

Excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer2224693 on Mar 01, 2011

It has gentle lather, natural flavor, good exfoliation. You can rinse quick and easily, but do not feel your skin dry. I have been used this soap for two years in all seasons.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1946620 on Feb 19, 2011

I have used this soap for years. It has a gentle lather, and a soft scrubbing surface.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »