Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Aug 30, 2008

The fine grain of the meal in this bar makes it excellent for exfoliation. Your face feels clean but not dry. I'll keep buying this one. Its better than all the rest I have tried.

perfect exfoliant

Posted by Reviewer2102410 on Apr 24, 2010

If you just want a soft, silky cleanser, rub the bar between your hands and then massage your hands on your face and neck. If you want to exfoliate more, rub the bar directly on your skin. This leaves my face looking clear, even, and my cheeks feeling like a baby's bottom. My husband loves it too, he insisted I order more! It has a very pleasant, mild smell and the bar lasts a long time if you keep it dry when not in use.

Awesome product!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Sep 15, 2013

I have used this soap for years. No need for a loofah just lather and rub it right on our skin. It has a pleasant, mild aroma. The scrubby grains are the perfect size and texture. You emerge from your shower feeling very clean and soft.

Nice face soap.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

This is the one I use the most for my face. Really good, and with a nice level of exfoliating. Mild, little to no smell (some moderate herbal scent when the soap is new), and lasts for ages if you keep it dry.

Excellent, effective gentle exfoliator

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 12, 2015

This soap is perfect - really exfoliates, but does not scratch your skin. Some soaps claim to exfoliate, but are too smooth. Others do exfoliate, but can leave scratch marks. This one is just absolutely perfect for the face, neck and whole body - love it!

great soap

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Jun 07, 2010

This soap is great, smells good and can be used on body parts, face and hair. Only downside is I notice it can dry out skin just a bit sometimes

Exellent Face Bar

Posted by Reviewer1862306 on Jun 01, 2009

Love this bar-all natural & last forever too!

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 20, 2010

good

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1946620 on Feb 19, 2011

I have used this soap for years. It has a gentle lather, and a soft scrubbing surface.

Excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer2224693 on Mar 01, 2011

It has gentle lather, natural flavor, good exfoliation. You can rinse quick and easily, but do not feel your skin dry. I have been used this soap for two years in all seasons.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »