Excellent for combination skin!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is the only cleansing cream that does not dry my skin after rinsing. It also lasts a lot, because you only need to use a small amount. My bottle has lasted over a year. Great product! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

love it so much

Posted by 4687292799552778497 on Apr 12, 2013

This is such a great cleansing lotion. Gentle but effective and hydrating. Scent is a bit overwhelming and kind of reminds me of a rotting cucumber but I got used to it.

be patient, great product!

Posted by 4971756355379332850 on Jan 28, 2013

did some research on the ingredients before i purchase. this is one of the most natural ard. when i starts using, it causes some oil seeds around my nose bridge and the surrounding. i guess it's because of the weather as i live in a very humid country. wanted to give up but its such a waste so i alternate it with my other cleanser and after my face got used to the product. It is amazing! it clears up my cyst acne that i had for 10+yrs. have tried heaps of cleansers and doc prescription, doesnt help. so far this is the only cleanser that works for me and i use it twice a day now! strongly recommended! remember to shake it vigorously to mix it well before using. will try aubrey other range of cleanser and lotion.

smooth skin

Posted by 4762898395880503338 on Nov 17, 2012

My face feels very smooth. Blackheads were all removed. loved it.

A good product in autumn-winter

Posted by 5115980755808682751 on Oct 10, 2012

I order to use it in this season and I love it. My skin wasn't dry and irritated anymore. However, I suggest to use olive oil or any make-up remover first and it goes along. It leaves my skin very soft and nourished! I didn't like the smell but now I am addicted to it! Gonna buy it when I finish my current.

Does what it is meant to

Posted by 4980269887443850966 on Sep 29, 2012

But do not rely on it acting as a make up remover.

정말 편합니다.

Posted by Reviewer1831910 on Jul 02, 2012

이걸로 충분히 화장 잘 지워지고요, 바로 세안한 후에 토너로 닦아보면 깨끗해요. 산 성분이 있어서 그런가..피부결도 아주 매끈해져요. 하나로 충분하고 물세안하면 끝나서 편해요.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012

Very gentle cleanser that works well. Leaves face feeling clean but not stripped/squeaky. It's also a very generously sized bottle for the price. It smells strongly of ginseng though, for some reason I adore the smell, but I'm thinking some other folks might find it a bit hard getting used to.

Aubrey Organics, Facial Cleaning Cream, Sea Buckthorn & Cucumber w/Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1377093 on Feb 06, 2012

I love this product and the way it makes my face look and feel. A friend recently asked me what do I use on my face. I took that as a compliment. I've also ordered the facial mask and the moisturer in the past. The recent order was my third one since hearing about it on the Dr. OZ show.

Creamy but light

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Jan 27, 2012

I was a little hesitant when I ordered this as I shy away from creamy cleansers being a combination skin type. I LOVE this cleanser, such a nice texture, smell, rinses away clean, doesn't break me out. I love Aubrey's products, truly natural and they work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »