One-of-a-kind special cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2562828 on Jan 08, 2009

Love....Love....Love it!!!!! I have oily skin, and I love this creamy cleanser with its refreshing scent with just a hint of cucumber. The Sea Buckthorn really pampers the skin especially in the winter months. My skin is incredibly soft, it minimizes the pores and reduces the redness of my spots on my cheeks. It is so gentle on the skin, I like to let it sit on the skin for a few minuters before I rinse it off. It is the best cleanser I have used. Order this one, you will be overjoyed with this product. Generous sized bottle for the price.

Excellent for combination skin!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is the only cleansing cream that does not dry my skin after rinsing. It also lasts a lot, because you only need to use a small amount. My bottle has lasted over a year. Great product! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Rosacea relief

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010

If you suffer from rosacea like I do, you should give this a try. It helps ALOT. I combined this with the 3 step Seabuckthorn skin care line from Aubrey. I am also using the Sea Buckthorn oil from Aubrey. I have not tried oils from other companies like The Original Seabuckthorn Company, maybe I will after this. The reason for Aubrey is due to their reputation for quality no nonsense organic products.

excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1653875 on Jan 12, 2010

I formerly used a pharmaceutical product for years. My growing concern of side effects lead my search to this product. My rosacia is under control and I rarely have breakouts,the redness of my skin has also improved. Using this product leaves my skin feeling refreshed and I feel relieved using a organicic product.

fresh

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Jun 11, 2010

I really like this cleansing cream. My skin is on the dryer side and it keeps my skin noticeable softer and more hydrated. It also smells fresh without being heavily scented.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2076158 on Mar 05, 2010

i love all of aubrey organics products

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Jun 30, 2009

This leaves my skin fresh and soft. It cleans well without drying at all, and seems to soothe my skin.

GREAT STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer1567665 on Aug 08, 2009

My roseacea seems to be calming down since starting to use this product. I really have had a time with my skin since the hot weather began. My skin looks a whole lot better, and the outbreaks are less severe. I've only used it for two weeks, so I assume my condition will continue to improve with continued use.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2944668 on Nov 18, 2009

Soothes the skin and gives a clean feeling. And the bootle size is BIG, really good quality for cheap money. The smell isn't all that wonderful, but it dissappers really fast. Doesn't smell of fragrance or chemcial, so that's really positive! Works also very good on my skin, which i've been having much trouble with lately, but this does the job, combination with a good toner, moistourer, night cream and a healthy food! Will buy again!

Very creamy moisturizing cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3293979 on Oct 22, 2007

Very creamy moisturizing cleanser for my sensitive skin. "natural" smell with no fragrances.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »