My love

Posted by Deniela on May 22, 2012

My love. A gentle cream cleanser. Great cleans and moisturizes, even after it sometimes does not paint a cream, even though the skin is dry!

Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008

Chemicals - free -you can feel safe putting this on your face. However, if allergic to herbs or nut oils, one has to be very careful to study the ingredients. Also the way it is fragranced, though entirely natural and wholesome, is a matter of personal taste ( I am not crazy about the fragrance - it is too flowery, sweet and cloying for me - I would prefer a more subtle tones)

Great cleansing cream

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008

My skin is sensitive and this has not dried up my skin at all and it actually feels more moisturized even though I use it daily.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2091487 on Feb 28, 2009

good performance.

Nice !

Posted by Reviewer2052365 on Mar 22, 2009

Good one, even my skin is not dry, but it make it clean and soft.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Nov 20, 2007

This stuff is great! Smells wonderful!

great facial products

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I like this product and use it help prevent drying of my skin. I use several of their facial products in combination. Love all the ones I use. I have never been disappointed by any of Aubrey's face products, and have used a variety of his over the past 15 years.

Best I have found

Posted by Reviewer2946335 on Mar 07, 2008

I really enjoy all the AO line. I have tried several different cleansers from iherb and hated them all but the AO line. It might take you a few times to get used to the scent ( it's not bad or anything ) I hardly notice it now. My face is always clean and soft and I can even use it around my eyes.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2361460 on May 14, 2008

good

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Very creamy & gentle on the skin, even my sensitive type, non drying. Lovely scent. Love the fact its organic & no nasty chemicals. Very affective at cleansing the skin, & removing make-up too! Will be buying again, & would recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »