lovely and light

Posted by Reviewer2283995 on Mar 24, 2009

wow, I feel so on top of my skincare when i smooth this toner onto my face with a cotton square. This toner makes my pores small and tight and less apt to get black heads. I am in LOVE.

Great Toner!

Posted by Reviewer3084788 on Jun 15, 2008

Cleans without overdrying and doesn't seem to aggravate my rosacea. Love the ingredients.

super

Posted by Haanresidence on Jul 07, 2010

i love the whole range of blue green algae, my face really improved.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2331948 on Sep 19, 2009

I love this product. I use this product in combination with the facial cleansing lotion. The only thing I don't like is that this product does not last as long as the facial cleansing lotion. I find myself having to purchase this product often.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2057732 on Feb 21, 2010

I'm 45 years old, have oily combination skin. It works well for me, my face is smooth and shiny now. I will buy it again.

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2423643 on Mar 21, 2012

My face won't feel dry like when I use other brands, instead I feel full of water. I also found it can be used as water mask (with facial mask paper).

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1714870 on Aug 24, 2009

I highly recommend this toner. Ever since I began using it, the tone of my skin has improved so much. Leaves your skin feeling clean (and gently exfoliated) and fresh.

good toner

Posted by Reviewer1590440 on Nov 24, 2010

It smells like chinese herbal medicine, but overall, it's a good product. It controls excessive sebum pretty well.

bien

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

J'ai bien aimé ce toner pour peau mixte mais pas trop fort, l'odeur est fraiche et légère.

Not for oily and acne skin

Posted by 4630562692623615739 on May 10, 2016

I have oily skin with acnes. Sometimes get irritated easily. This toner does not have much effect on my skin. Will not buy again. I review natural products. If you have oily and acne prone skin, dry and thick hair, dry skin on legs and arms, do check my other reviews. If you find this review useful, please give me a thumbs up. Thanks.