Aubrey Organics, Facial Toner, Blue Green Algae with Grape Seed Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Great Toner!

Posted by Reviewer3084788 on Jun 15, 2008

Cleans without overdrying and doesn't seem to aggravate my rosacea. Love the ingredients.

lovely and light

Posted by Reviewer2283995 on Mar 24, 2009

wow, I feel so on top of my skincare when i smooth this toner onto my face with a cotton square. This toner makes my pores small and tight and less apt to get black heads. I am in LOVE.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1714870 on Aug 24, 2009

I highly recommend this toner. Ever since I began using it, the tone of my skin has improved so much. Leaves your skin feeling clean (and gently exfoliated) and fresh.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2331948 on Sep 19, 2009

I love this product. I use this product in combination with the facial cleansing lotion. The only thing I don't like is that this product does not last as long as the facial cleansing lotion. I find myself having to purchase this product often.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2057732 on Feb 21, 2010

I'm 45 years old, have oily combination skin. It works well for me, my face is smooth and shiny now. I will buy it again.