Aubrey Organics, Facial Toner, Rosa Mosqueta & English Lavender, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Dry for changing weather into winter...

Posted by Reviewer1949023 on Nov 11, 2009

I found this toner a bit dry for combination skin during the changing weather into the winter.

good

Posted by Reviewer1734484 on Oct 03, 2011

good

too much alcohol

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 16, 2012

I cannot use it because it reeks of alcohol. It's very tough on the skin---maybe it works for oily skin.I use as a disinfectant, which says it all.

Fairly Gentle

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012

I found this toner fairly gentle even though it's got quite a high alcohol content AND has witchhazel in it. I keep it in the fridge and it's a nice refreshing treat after cleansing the face. As to whether it actually does anything for my skin I'm not sure but it certainly doesn't dry out the skin or make things worse. I might not repurchase as I'd prob like to try something without alcohol for my next toner, but this product is still way, way gentler and better than the chemical-laden, drugstore toners I used in my pre-natural/organic product days. those really stripped the skin mercilessly.

Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jan 26, 2012

This leaves my face squeaky clean, but I'm concerned about the alcohol in it.