Aubrey Organics, Facial Toner, Sea Buckthorn & Cucumber with Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jul 15, 2008

I love all the Aubrey products. That's all I use. Doesn't sting the eyes like some products I've used. Very refreshing on the skin.

frais

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Toner frais très agréable pour parfaire le démaquillage, ne colle pas.

AO sea buckthorn toner

Posted by Reviewer2191146 on Jul 19, 2012

one of my favorit toners. cleans, refreshes and moisturises my face

I like it / Мне понравился

Posted by AmberCat on Feb 27, 2013

Приятный тоник с многокомпонентным составом. Запах сложный, травяной с лидирующей огуречной нотой. Хорошо освежает и тонизирует лицо. Из минусов можно отметить только небольшую липкость, остающуюся на коже. Nice multicomponent tonic. It have compound herbal flavor with leading cucumber hint. Refreshes and tones up a face well. The only drawback I can say is small skin tack.

Awsome!!

Posted by 5260831892786779454 on Dec 11, 2012

Love this item for me...AT first, the smell felt not so great but that went better and now it does not bothering me at all. That makes me feel very neat and cool. I love it. I ordered this twice..

superb product

Posted by 4687292799552778497 on Apr 12, 2013

love it! Really hydrated my skin this winter. Calmed the redness too. Smells not so great but liveable because its got great ingredients. Will repurchase for next winter.

Very Pleased!

Posted by Reviewer3113240 on Feb 09, 2009

I am pleased with this toner. I was using the Rosa Mosqueta toner, but it was leaving my face too moisturized & a little oily. I thought if I went a step down it would work & it has! My face has been perfectly moisturized, never oily & I have never broken out! The scent is very refreshing! I love it & will continue to use this every winter!

great toner

Posted by Reviewer1141645 on Jan 05, 2010

excellent when used after cleansing

great product

Posted by Reviewer1653875 on Jan 12, 2010

I use this product in conjunction with the seabuckthorn cleansing cream. i have great results controlling my rosacia!

Rosacea relief

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010

If you suffer from rosacea like I do, you should give this a try. It helps ALOT. I combined this with the 3 step Seabuckthorn skin care line from Aubrey. I am also using the Sea Buckthorn oil from Aubrey. I have not tried oils from other companies like The Original Seabuckthorn Company, maybe I will after this. The reason for Aubrey is due to their reputation for quality no nonsense organic products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »